★ 40 | Chivalry ★

"Craig" a voice yells out for me.

But I can't move, I can't even speak back. I feel lifeless, drained. Unable to move in the dusky mass of black, chewing at my body. Keeping me still. The blade in my chest, etching itself away at my body, draining me from the inside.

"Craig, fuck, wake up for fucksake!" Another voice interrupts the first voice. It gives me hope, hearing their voices, thinking that maybe my own voice wouldn't be the last thing I'd hear before I die.

I laugh a little, moving my arms around weakly, and wonder how much longer this is going to take. How much longer it's going to take for me to die.

"I'll try, but I can't assure you-" "just do it!" The uneven voice yells back. He sounds desperate.

Why does he sound so desperate
.
.
.

Tweek?
Tweek is that you?

"HAA" I gasp so loudly that it's takes me a minute to sit up straight. I can breath, I can- "Craig fuck" a sad weeping voice cries out from below me and hugs me, his hands wrap around my body.

I'm back.

My eyes look down at my chest, but there's no blade. When I look around, Kenny stands before me and wipes his forehead tirelessly.

"Welcome back, tuck" Kenny laughs, and it starts to hit me. I'm back inside my body, quickly I look over to Tweek. He's hugging me, my eyes begin to well, I feel weak, out of touch.

I hug him tighter.
His horns are gone.

I've done it.

"Craig" his voice stumbles over mine and I pull him lightly away. I want to look at him. "Your eyes" I say, and take notice of his face, my hand slowly walks up his face and cups his cheek. I look at his eyes, no longer scarlets, but instead they are much overcome with this beautiful green color. So much prettier than scarlets.

"You're back to being human" I smile, feeling a little etch of tear fall down from my eyes. He's finally back. "Gah-I am" he looks down at his hands for a second, but he doesn't care about that. He doesn't care about his human form, he looks back at me and drops his hands.

His hands cup my face and he pulls me in, his lips touch mine. We kiss, softly, calmly, sweetly. I don't want to let go, especially after everything. Every thought recurring in my head, telling me that I'd die, I'd die to make them live.

And now I live.

Live to see him one last time.

"Don't ever fucking do that again" he cries out and pulls back from our kiss, his eyes are welling up but so are mine. "This was the last time" I smiled, and pulled him into my arms. Just this time I don't feel his tiny wings behind his back fighting to pop out of his shirt. He's turned completely human.

"Craig tucker" a voice shudders from the other end of the church, Mr Mackey walks inside with a few others, he looks down at me and then up at Tweek.

"Craig Tucker what are you-" he walks in closer, angered and frustrated.

"Father Mackey" Kenny turns around and stops him from walking closer to me. "Moriah is gone" he tells him, and Mr Mackey stops in his steps.

His eyes are focused on me, he's looking at Tweek, searching for the horns on his head, his eyes now green.

"What"

"Moriah's dead" Kenny tells him one more time, Mr Mackey doesn't know what to say. It's a miracle,
He's dead. Finally after years, Moriah dies.