★ 36 | Needy ★

After that, there was no bickering or insults. Just insults followed by groans. Butters had made sure to let us know that there'd be no more fights recurring in between us, or else he'd have to kick us both out of his house.

Other than that, I felt more relaxed.
For tonight I wouldn't have to worry about Kenny having to rat us out, or Cartman having to find another person to persuade.

Just for tonight, atleast.
Kenny's face gives me shudders, because he reminds me that one day or not, I will have to leave this house.
And whether that day comes, I have a feeling that Butters isn't going to be as lenient with us.

"Craig, take the guest bedroom, alright? I don't have any more rooms" Butters gestures over to the room beside the storage room. "What about me butters?" Cartman pouts and the blondie has to think about it for a second. He doesn't have any other room other than his own and the guest room, "couch"

"Are you serious?"

"Oh I'm dead serious fella" he stabs Cartman back into reality, and just this time, Cartman isn't able to guilt trip, gaslight, or persuade his way outta this one.

"Mimimi, whatever, goddamn hippie" he complains and walks over to the couch, getting comfortable enough to throw a couple of Butters pillows down to the ground. I'm honestly impressed, I praise Butters for being able to stay so calm around the fatass.

It's late, so Butters gives Tweek one more hug. I know that right now he doesn't know who Butters is, but he still embraces the hug.

I just hope, one day he can remember you all.

"Sorry, I've just got one bed in the guest room, is that okay?" The blondie sighs and I give him the okay look. Doesn't bother me, I've done more intimate things with Tweek than to be worrying about one bed-

"It's okay, thank you, Butters" Tweek smiles and nods, Kenny doesn't say anything. He just stares at us as if we're some walking aliens on his land. "Kenny," Butters nudges his shoulder and the taller male groans. "Night" he muffles and says no more before turning around and walking straight to his bedroom.

I wonder if he's been thinking about it.
About what we had talked about.
I mean, I'm thinking about it too.
It's scary honestly.
Nobody else in this household knows what I'm going to do, but Kenny. He acts like he doesn't know me, but he knows me clearly. We might fight a lot, or argue, but he's known me since childhood.

He knows what I'm capable of.

But the utter sheer thought of doing such a thing, is fucking me up. Because deep down, I want to live.

"Craig, you there?" Tweek mumbles and watches Butters walk over to his room. It's sudden, but the blondie wraps his hands around mine. "Yeah, just a little out of it." I smile, and lead him over to the guest room.

I lied.
I'm more than out of it.
.
.
.

"Click" I close the door behind us, and Tweek turns around. He's confused, he doesn't know why I locked the door, but I know why.

"You locked the door..."

"did I?" I smile, walking closer to the blonde.

He takes a step backwards and stumbles onto the bedding. "Well I'm off to bed-" He turns around but I walk a little closer.

snap, I grab at his hands and push his body roughly up against the bed. I have my knees on both sides of his hips, and his hands on either side of his head.

"What are you doing!? Do you know whose house this is!?" He tugs at his hands but I keep them still. I don't want him moving.

"Then I guess you're gonna have to stay quiet, Tweek."