★ 23 | I Love You ★

"Mmm something smells good first thing in the morning" I yawned, standing up from bed and getting myself all tidied up to see whatever wonders Tweek had come up with first thing in the morning.

Well whatever it was, it sure was making my stomach growl. Ugh I was hungry.

Casually putting on my sweats and throwing on a plain shirt, I strolled over to the wall near the kitchen and strung a hand through my hair.

"Wow"

"Are you always this messy when you bake?" I snickered, shoving my hands into my pockets.

Because not too far from me was Tweek, sloppily covered in flour head to toe. His hands brusquely snapped and twisted the whisk. Occasionally spilling some of the batter on the counter and on himself from the lack of attention.

It was funny to think that his lack of awareness also rubbed off on his baking skills as well and the idea brought a sweet muse to the ends of my lips, too busy to fawn over the fact that I'd be the one who'd have to clean up after him.

Oh god I'm going to have to clean this all up.

I took a deep breath in and crossed my arms instead. Cooly tilting my head over to the side and gluing my eyes over to his body.

To his hair, to his lips. Covered in stupid unintentional amounts of batter.
To the way he wore my black apron against his slim body, curving and kissing his edges.
Swaying from one way to the other to grab god knows what to help him with his apocalyptic baking.

"Yeah yeah, make fun of me Craig, whatever" he rolled his eyes and pulled out a tray of cupcakes freshly baked from the oven.

"You sleep well?"

"Well"

I leaned in forward and walked in closer to him, making my way around the island and placing my back up against the counter beside him instead.

Bringing both of my elbows behind me and tossing my eyes over at his direction.

"Could be better y'know" I answered him, slyly batting a finger into the bowl of icing and licking it off my lips.
Mmm god this was good, I hummed reaching in again but Tweek pulled the bowl away from my reach and I pouted.

"Could be better?" he chuckled, raising his brow and admiring the look of defeat on my face. He was curious about what I meant by that, but I wasn't going to give him the benefit of knowing the answer.

"Mhm hm" I nodded

Could be better stringing my lips on yours first thing in the morning.
But sure whatever honey.

"Anyways" I coughed, whisking away at the stupid imagination moulding its way inside my head, gently I bring my body forwards and let go of the counter.

My eyes trace over to the cupcakes on the tray and my stomach growls. Because these cupcakes smelt like home, no screw home they smelt like heaven. How was it even possible to make such a mess of the kitchen but make such a masterpiece of it at the same time!?

Whatever the reason was, it didn't help with the fact that I was practically dying for a bite.

Not that cupcakes were originally my favorite, in fact far from it.
But just the thought that they were made from him.

Made them my favorite.

"So you did this all by yourself?" I looked down, snatching one of the cupcakes without icing right off the tray and pressing the fluffy thing against my lips.