★ 35 | Trust ★

"And who's house is this Cartman-" I interrupt him mid knock and he sighs, "just trust me, alright gayass?" He smiles and knocks on the door twice. I'll be real with you, I don't trust you. But it's not like we've got a choice at this point. The house he's stopped by doesn't look that bad by appearance, it has pots of flowers outside, a few ornaments there and there.

But...are we able to trust them? In Fact, I feel worse about having to involve someone else into our mess of a chase. And well-I hope they don't fucking scream when they see Twee-

"fe-fella why do you knock so much!" The voice behind the door catches my attention and Cartman stops to smile. Butters, this is Butters house. Oh god, poor butters.

"Hey butters, we need a place to stay, yeah?" Cartman chants and places his stubby hand on the door frame. "Stay!? Oh erm fella I don't kn-" he sighs, looking around Cartman's fatass. He's too tired of his nonsensical shit and I'm skeptical if this is going to work or not.

"Craig!?" Butters catches eye contact with me and then he looks over at Tweek who hides his horns with a hand over his head. "Hey uh, butters" I smile, somehow trying to seem more polite despite Cartman's grubby attitude at trying to dig his way inside Butters house.

When I think that Cartmans probably going to persuade Butters some more, he goes on behind Tweek and grabs his wrist. Pulling it down to reveal his horns. It happens so fast my breath hitches and I want to smack the guy for even pulling such a stunt.

The only difference now, is that Butters looks like he's going to faint.

"He's a demon, you have a demon." Butters states bluntly, he's too in shock to say anything else. There's nothing else in this world that would've prepared him for something like this.

"Oh hamburgers, fellas I'm sorry but-" he murmurs and tries to shut the door on us, but Cartman catches it just in time. "Butters, come on don't be stubborn"

"No, absolutely not!" he snaps, trying to close the door. He's done with this, he's seen enough and he doesn't want to get involved. Enough to tell him that this isn't a good idea and that it leads to no good no matter what path you take. Ugh fatass, just how many times have you annoyed him!?

"Butters, don't you feel no shame?" He goes on and I almost feel like stopping him, because I feel like he's going to fuck it up somehow. "Two homosexuals, Romeo and Juliet, split by the cruel reality of being different. Do you not feel any remorse, butters?" Cartman goes on and I just stay still. What in fucksake is he saying?

"Don't you feel bad for the homosexuals butters?" He sighs and Butters takes it into consideration. "Is it inhumane butters? To love a dick, but societally ethical to love a vagina? Please butters these poor homose-" WHAT THE HELL IS HE GOING ON ABOUT!?

"Alright-fellas oh gee, I'm sorry Craig, go in '' Butters gets persuaded and I'm left jaw wide open. All it took was some homosexual dick nonsense and Cartman had him hooked. "Thank you, oh thank you butters for helping these poor homosexuals find the-"

"He gets it, Cartman" I stop him mid sentence and the guy flaunts his eyes, Butters opens the door wide open for us and we go inside.

"Fella, Craig I had no idea-" he looks Tweek up and down and takes in his physique. Who's just slightly taller than butters. Tweek enters the house and the blondie can't keep his eyes off of him.

"Yeah well, he's a demon" I smile, and Butters doesn't know how to react. In Fact there seems to be more on his mind than just Tweek. He shrugs his shoulders and takes in a deep breath, carefully leading us over to his living room. To be honest, I thought he'd react...differently? But to my surprise, he just stands there and smiles at us, making us all a cup of tea.