★ 29 | Hickeys ★

"Je-sus," I laughed, carefully wiping the edges of my lips with my thumb. It's hard, but I manage to stay balanced. The little thump in my heart is driving me insane, but I'm chasing after a jacket of my own and fidgeting at the cuffs, trying to get my arms through them. It doesn't even take me a minute to realize that Tweeks already magically gone straight out the door.

Leaving me stumped.

I sighed, and brushed a quick hand through the slick ends of my hair, shrugging my shoulders back and smiling. I really don't understand you sometimes Tweek, sometimes I feel like I do...but I guess that I really don't.

You kiss me, you run away and then you fall right back.
You idiot...

I hummed and frowned, bringing my hand up to my chest. It feels warm to the touch, and it hurts. The little butterflies in my stomach chewing at the edges of my heart. Because sometimes I just wish that I could understand.

Why you...do these things to me?

whatever, I shook my head and shrugged. He was waiting for me outside, and I wasn't going to let him wait. But when I bring my eyes back over to his, that little smile on his face, fucks up the little heart beat in my heart. His hand fidgeting around the rim of his jacket, his hair falling just slightly above his forehead.

He's making this hard for me.

"Slow down, will you?" I laughed and rocked my body forwards, step after step until I'm inches away. Looping my hands around his waist, pulling him in suddenly, and teasing him lightly with my breath. Snuggling my lips all up in his hair.

Smelling that sweet aroma, tied up all in his hair.
His hair, so soft to the touch.

Memories of previous events, chewing at the edges of my ears. Knowing how I just had my lips on his, my body on his, has me in a chokehold.

And of course I can't fucking lie! I'm still a little flustered from earlier.

Okay, Okay!? Maybe a bit more than flustered. I'm confused and a little mad. It hurts me a little you know?
I don't need to take a dementia quiz to know what we were just doing. And I'm not a scientist either to know that we were just making out on the couch.

right, Tweek?

"Tweek," I smiled and leaned slightly closer to his ear, brimming my lips on his jaw. Caressing my fingers underneath his shirt. His breath hitches and he looks up at me. "What the hell are you doing" he muffles into my shoulder and I snicker.

"you hurt my pride, you know?" I softly hum, and tease the edges of his skin. His ears go red and he grabs my wrists with his hands, trying to tug them out of his shirt.

"Pride?" he gives me a questionable look and I stick out my tongue in annoyance, "mm" I muffle and he rolls his eyes.

"It seems like your problem, not mine" he smiles and nods his head, bopping my hands out of his shirt until he's got my hands positioned on his chest. I'm a little lenient, but I raise my brows and position my hands on his cheeks instead.

It's gentle and sweet, but I give him a quick peck on the lips, savoring the little look he gives me after.

"You're right" I tease, and he shrugs his head. He's aiming for another kiss but I plant my index on his lips and laugh.

"I guess it is my fault" I smile and wrap my hands around his knuckles, pulling him outside with me. His eyes widen and he shakes his head into a laugh. He knows exactly what I did, playing around with his words and turning them against him.