★ 24 | Bad Weed ★

"Jesus Christ are you there Craig?" Tolkien picked at my cheeks and I groaned.

I think I was, maybe I was? God I didn't even know anymore, I clicked the hat of my pen and flicked my wrist. Jotting down small sketches of lilacs and well...Tweek.

With his freakishly stupid cute smile that I adored so so much and...messy blond hair that I just loved running my fingertips through....

Was this...even okay?
It hadn't even been a long time since yesterday night, yet here I was, already missing him. And a lot too.

"Christ he looks crazy" Clyde chuckled and slung his arm around my shoulders "sooo what's the commotion Tuck, why are you smiling so much??"

He gestured at my smile and Tolkien shrugged his shoulders.

"I don't know Clyde...I think I might actually be going crazy..." I sighed and drummed my fingertips on the notebook in front of me.

Definitely...

I really liked Tweek, and after what happened yesterday I just couldn't help keep myself from thinking about him.

He was everything I could think of.
And everytime I remembered how he pressed his lips into mine, and how sweet it was.

How he touched my body and melted into my arms...

Ah Jesus, I blushed and shoved my forehead into my forearms, dropping the pen from my hands.

It really did hurt my heart a little to feel it ache so much. I just couldn't believe it, I couldn't believe that I had actually kissed him.

hugged him, touched him...ughh

"Got a lover or something?" Tolkien snickered and Clyde widened his snarky little smile.

"Ooo loverboy, was it Tweek? Come on I noticed the way you were looking at him while he was over at Tokens" Clyde poked at my shoulder and I nudged.

"Fe-fe-fellas I bet you they fucke-" Jimmy laughed beside Tolkien and I raised my chin.

Woah now wait a minute Jimmy boy, back up. We didnt fuck.

"you guys fucked??" Clyde drilled his knuckles into my head and I groaned, pinching two fingers into arms.

He winced from the pinch and I laughed.

"No, that didn't happen dickheads"

No, of course that didn't happen. We kissed and nothing more.
Nothing else.

Obviously I mean, yesterday I put my lips on his body, strung my tongue on his neck. But...I mean I wouldn't have minded if he would have wanted to have taken it a step forward...and let me climb my hands down his waist and pull him underneath me...stretching his arms above his head...and...

Woah woah wait a fuck, where was this thought even going??

"You know if you're gay we wouldn't really give a damn" Tolkien snatched away my notebook and gave it a quick glance. I had doodles of flowers and rough sketches of Tweek engraved beside my awful cursive...and yeah so maybe it was more than just a little bit obvious that I loved him...

"God at this point he isn't even hiding the fact" Tolkien laughed and tossed the notebook over to Clyde.

The both of them shared a silent agreement and tossed me back the notebook.
What was that about!?

"So you guys kissed?" Jimmy cocked his brow up and smiled, adjusting his crutches.

"Noo...yeass? Yes? yeah?" I cooed and hung a hand up my neck. "Yeah" I sighed.