𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝙽𝚒𝚗𝚎𝚝𝚢

"BEAST BREATHING; FIFTH FANG; MAD CLEAVE!"

Inosuke roared. Using his sword to cut in all directions to get you out of Douma's grasp. Luckily, he was able to succeed. You took the chance you could get in that split moment to rip yourself from the demon and rush forward, back to Shinobu and the others.

Inosuke landed onto the ground in front of the four of you. He held a hand up to his pig-mask eye and looked through a hole he made with his fingers.

"Hmm... ahhhh.... AHA! TWO! YOU'RE AN UPPERMOON TWO!" Inosuke yelled. "YAHAHAHAHA! YOU'RE AN UPPERMOON! IF I CUT OFF YOUR HEAD, THEN I'LL BE A HASHIRA!"

"I don't exactly hide that I'm an upper rank, you seem interesting." Douma lifted the fan up to face and flicked it a little at a time.

"WHEN I BECOME A HASHIRA, THEY CAN CALL ME THE BEAST HASHIRA! ERR—OR THE BOAR HASHIRA?! WHAT DO YOU THINK IS BETTER?!"

Inosuke turned around and stared the demon down through his mask. "I'm gonna chew you up, scumbag!"

He then vanished from his spot, charging towards the the demon.

"INOSUKE! DON'T BREATH THE COLD AIR HE SPREADS!" You admonished.

"BEAST BREATHING; FORTH FANG; SLICE-N-DICE!!" Inosuke wasted no time and raced offpwards Douma, sending his swords into all places to attempt at cutting the neck.

Douma used his fans to wave cold air with the icy particles towards the rampaging boar.

"What a sloppy attack! With those chipped katanas and odd swordsmanship." Douma gestured. "How interesting!"

Douma then used his fan, lifting it up quickly and going for Inosuke's neck to knock him out.

"Inosuke!" You shouted in warning. He heeded your warning and dodged backwards, then kicking the fan back by performing a clean backflip.

"Wow, you're quite flexible! That thing on your head, a mask right?" Douma pointed. "You—"

He wasn't able to finish as a flash of purple light erupted at the left side of him. The demon became shocked once his vision grew dark as warm liquid ran down his face. A small snippet of his golden bangs fell down.

He lurched back in astonishment. Who—Who slashed me?

His gaze turned to find Ayame with her sword pointed down at him.

"Ah! Is the rebel demon gonna try and kill me?" He asked. "Should've listened to your brother. A wonderful demon he is."

"Hell no." She sneered. "You are gonna die. And I'm gonna make sure you suffer."

Blood demon art; Dragons Breath

Since Ayame's whole demon arts revolve around the mythical dragon, this attack allowed her to—as you can probably guess—breathe fire. Only when she does, normal it's used for short range. Usually what she does with this art, is she breathes lavender colored fire onto her sword and it can catch fire easily, making her sword more powerful than before.