Vol. 4 - Chapter 22: Apex Predators

*Title screen of Ame laying on the ship with blood*

*Ame's life flashing before her eyes*

*panel of when Nabi-mama brought her to the orphanage.*

*panels of when she was growing up, with her sisters also*

(Ame: What is this. Is my life flashing before my eyes? Am I dead....)

*panel of when she decided to leave the orphanage*

*panel of her depressed on her own agency*

*panel of her at the sea, being sad and lonely*

*Panel of when Ame and Gura first met (when she hits gura's head with rock as she resurface, when gura notices she's sad and pats her head, the both of them smiling)*

*page spread of them bonding together I guess.)

(Ame: No.... I can't... Leave Gura yet...)

*END OF FLASHBACK

*Gura looks at Ame, then to Ina with angry face and eyes tearing up*

Gura: Watson... *tears up*

*Gura changes into red gura*

Gura: Y-YOU! YOU STINKY BASTARD!

AO: I warned you that you do not want this fight, Atlantean. You should've left us alone.

Gura: I WON'T FORGIVE YOU. I'M GONNA KILL YOU FOR THAT!

*The two clashes strongly*

(Aqua: She saved my life earlier, but I didn't do anything in return... I... I need to help her friend)

Marine: Yabai. Things got a lot more serious! My horniness can wait. Bring her inside the cabin!

*Aqua walks out with a devotion and mastiff equipped.*

Marine: A-Aqua? Are you going to...?

Aqua: That girl saved my life senchou. In order to pay her back, I'm going to take the book and help her friend.

*Marine looks at Aqua. She changes her expression to a determined one*

Marine: We'll assist you! Prepare the canons everyone! Take care of yourself Aqua.

*Action sequence. Aqua charges in to try and take the book while Gura and Ina fights*

Panel of Sana looking at the distance. She remembers her exchange with Bae.

Sana: She's my friend Bae! You have a human friend too you should know how I feel!

Bae: This is our duty, Sana. This is between us or them! You were in space for so long, because of her. I know how much you care about her that you'd go out of your way to hunt those monsters that wants to take advantage of her. But she is cursed with the Ancient Ones too. If you don't want her to go insane, you have to capture her. You don't have to hurt her, we'll look after her.

Sana: But... *tears up* I let her pick up... That book *sobs* and after being gone for so long... *sobs* I can't bring myself to show up to her... I'm such an irresponsible friend. *cries*

Bae: *Hugs Sana* It's okay Sana. Just tell her why you left, she will understand. She'd know that you did it for her sake. Okay?

Sana: Okay... *sobs*

Flashback ends. Sana is staring at Ina.

Sana: You're a good person Ina. I know it's not you that Kronii is talking about, it's the Ancient Ones. I'll keep the Ancient Ones away from you, so that Kronii's premonition won't come true. Or at least, you won't be a part of it.