Vol. 5 - Chapter 30: The Beginning of the End

Zeta, Roberu, Shien, Oga, Iofi, Risu, and Roboco in a van, with Aruran's dead body on the floor.

Risu: Roberu... You should take this, we heard them talking about some toxic gas that they will detonate here.

Iofi: Roboco took the effort to get this for us Roberu.

Oga: It is not your fault Roberu, listen to Risu and take the gas mask.

Roberu: Teach me... Shien.

Shien: Huh?

Roberu: Teach me... How to use a gun.

Everyone looks at Roberu confused and concerned.

Roberu: Teach me how to kill.

Shien looks at Roberu's piercing gaze. Zeta looks outside and sees a news broadcast in a billboard.

Reporter: This is channel 69 live at Chiba. As you can see, there is a huge fight happening in this area, the citizens inside this huge uhhh... I don't know how to describe this. A huge ball of force field! The citizens that were inside said that they were evacuated by the Council.

Reporter: And u-uh... H-Hey! You! Yes you! Were you inside this thing?! Could you please tell us what's happening inside there?!

Citizen 1: I- I don't know! We were minding our own business then suddenly there's this huge gate that showed up from the ground! It opened and the whole Council appeared! I Then the Speaker of Space summoned this huge thing and opened a portal for us to leave the area! I believe they're trying to capture these mythical creatures! T-they're fighting inside!

Reporter: Could you please tell us more about these mythical creatures they're trying to capture? Because this is the first time, in history, that the Council showed their presence again. I mean, you must've heard them in history books, but even me, this is my first time seeing them in action!

Reporter: Is these said mythical creatures that dangerous that they decided to do this?

Citizen 1: I- I don't know I believe so. I saw a phoenix flying before this happened. I gotta- I need to leave this place that thing might expand!

Reporter: Uh hey! HEY WAIT!- -TV GLITCHES-

The broadcast was interrupted, then the Secret Society's logo shows up. Laplus' face is seen all over the globe, by billboard, by tv, by cellphone, she is about to announce something.

Laplus: Hear me, humans all over this planet. Your end, is here. Earth will be reborn as the planet I've been longing for, planet Eden. And in order for the rebirth to happen, every single one of you should become my followers.

Laplus: We planted bombs around the entirety of the city of Yokohama. Starting there, where my headquarters is located, bombs containing a gas that can control your mind should've already been detonated. It is only a matter of time before this happens to the whole country of Japan. And to the whole world. I have more than enough manpower, to produce these gas all over the world.

Laplus: No one can stop me. The combined military might of all the countries in this world would not be enough to kill me. Your nukes would only destroy you and this planet you inhabit. There would be no more Mythical beings to fight for you, no more Council to protect you, and no more hope to save you.

Laplus: Surrender, or die. That is your only option.

The broadcast ends. Back to the Council prison, the Manipulator frees Ame and opened a portal to Sana's place.

Manipulator: Your friends need you. But before you go, just take that priestess' book on Sana's place, or else she won't be able to fight. Use this ball to open another portal back to your friends.

Ame: Why are you doing this. What do you want in return?

Manipulator: Nothing. I'm doing this because this is what's meant to happen.

The portal closes and the other prisoners looks at the Manipulator.

Hades: H-hey hey! Are you leaving?

Manipulator: Yeah. Why? You want me to free you?

Hades: YES! Yes! I'll do whatever you want! Just do what you did to her and free me.

Manipulator: *sigh* Anyone else wants to be freed aside from this guy here?

Every prisoner looks at her.

Loki: M-Me! Free me!

Prisoner 1: Me too!

Show a shot of Death-sensei imprisoned

Death: I need to get out of her, and go after my apprentice. But for freeing us, I know you want something in return.

The Manipulator smiles.

Manipulator: You're goddamn right.

Cut to the Myth vs Council situation. Kiara in her phoenix form breathing fire to Mumei on her half-bird form in the air. Mumei turns to Kiara and does a feather attack like the one in Holocure. But Kiara is unfazed, proceeding her to bite Mumei and throw her to a building.

Calli and Fauna fighting somewhere, Fauna uses this branch attack thing but Calli slices it off. Ina and Sana are talking somewhere around the area.

Sana: I thought I could prevent this from happening... I don't wanna hurt you and your friends Ina... Trust me. I'm sorry that I didn't show myself to you when I returned. I was too ashamed..

AO-chan in Ina's mind: She left you alone, she gave me the opportunity to finally control your mind. Do you think you can still trust this "friend" of yours. She never cared about you, why would she care about your friends.

Ina: Stop. Stop it! *looks at Sana angrily* If you're sorry, then tell the Council to stop this fight now.

Sana: It... it would be betrayal if I tried to stop them...

A portal opens beside Ina. It is Ame holding Ao-chan. Sana saw this and was in disbelief

Ame: Ina! What's happening are you okay?

Ina is holding her head, seemingly going insane and having trouble to speak.

Ame: Do you need this book?

Sana: No. NO! DON'T GIVE THAT TO HER!

Ame proceeds to give it to her. Sana was about to attack Ame but Ina, or AO-chan protected her.

Dark Ina: Go now!

Ame goes to find Gura. Ina begins to transform into something huge.

Bae is floating in the air pinning Gura down with this dark electrical magic. Gura's hair is red. Kronii walks towards Gura.

Kronii: We've captured the time traveller. But it seems that she's not taking the council seriously. You and your friends have to come over to our crib.

Kronii is suddenly shot by a tranquilizer. Ame enters the scene bad ass. Bae was about to attack me but huge dark Ina emerges from the ground.

Bae: What the heck?

Bae was distracted, attacks Ina. But Gura throws her trident to her. Kronii is starting to hallucinate due to Watson concoction.

Ame: Are you okay Gura?

Gura: Yeah.

Ame takes her watch from Kronii.

-CHAPTER END –