Vol. 1 - Chapter 7: Threat

*Iroha got a call from her mother at the former Nanashi village*

Iroha: Mama! What happened de gozaru?

Iroha's mama: The village got attacked by a phoenix, thankfully someone came to save the village. I remember her calling herself "The Guardian of the Civilization".

Iroha: The Guardian of Civilization?

*Cut to Ame and Goob*

Gura: Hey won't the Warden of time know this?

Ame: Nah it's fine. She's already aware of my existence anyway.

Ame: Do you wanna come with me?

Gura: What want me to see my kind get massacred? No I'm fine here. Goodbye! Goodluck! Don't get yourself killed you bri'ish wannabe.

*Ame time travels to Atlantis, she spawned in a rooftop somewhere.*

*Ame at atlantis, everything is chaos. Atlanteans running away*

*Past Kronii felt that present Ame travelled back in time and finds her*

Ame: What the heck is happening here!

*Ame saw Poseidon got thrown away by Bae.*

*Kronii finds her*

Kronii: You're not from here aren't you?

Ame: Oh... uh... bye?

*Ame activates the pocket watch*

Kronii: You won't get away from me!

*Kronii stops time, however the pocket watch still worked and successfully sent ame back to her time*

Kronii: What?! I'm pretty sure I stopped the time! That time machine... Is it using my powers?

*Ame returns to her time.*

Gura: Woah that was fast what the heck?! You just left!

Ame: Holy shit that was intense!

Gura: What the heck happened Watson?

Ame: Are you sure you don't remember what happened when your race got eradicated?

Gura: I told you I don't!

Ame: What Aruran-sensei said was right. About your home, about the Warden of time being after me... She even almost got me! Good thing I got here before she had me!

Gura: Maybe you shouldn't have time travel after all. I might've put you in danger.

Ame: Nah it's fine. We're leaving in a few days right? We should prepare now to recruit the others.

*Gura nods*

*cut to council meeting part 2*

Kronii: If this time traveler exists during this time, the more likely I can catch her. It's vague but I somehow remember almost having her in the past.

Mumei: That time on Atlantis? I think barely of us can even remember what happened there.

Sana: Do you still remember your dream?

Kronii: Yeah, I still remember their faces. I don't know how I got the dream but, I think that fight against the myth, is probably just the start of something bigger.

Bae: If that's the case, then this world would be in trouble. Before that happens, we should find these people and bring them here for judgement.

Fauna: Should we start finding them now Kronii?

Kronii: Yeah we should, after this. I can give you their characteristics as far as I can remember.

Mumei: Will I die in the future? Will they get to kill me?

Bae: Why do you seem so eager to die Mumei, chill!

Kronii: (Did I really get worried for this girl?) Do you really wanna die? I'll kill you right now.

Mumei: Oh, okay do it.

Kronii: Huh?

Mumei: What do you mean huh? Do it you coward.

Kronii: I was just kidding what the heck?! Oh... Wait. If you really wanna die, come over to bunkeronii.

Bae: (Oh! Kronii is making a move HAHAHA)

Fauna: Uuuu are you going to commit a perfect crime? *chuckles*

Kronii: Whatever that means... Yes.

Mumei: Ooooh~ I thought you're a coward, you're more aggressive than I thought. (Mumei thinks that Kronii will inject her with her subway juice)

Sana: Wait, I think I'm the only one that doesn't know what you guys are talking about. Are you really gonna murder Meimei, Kronii?!

Kronii: Oh you sweet cinnamon roll. Too innocent, like a child trying to understand an adult conversation.

Sana: Hey are you treating me like a child?! Wait, how do people say it? Okay boomer.

Bae: Okay boom-! PHAHAHAH

*everybody laughs*

Kronii: Hey now are you calling me a boomer?!

Mumei: *laughs* It's so weird to hear that come out of Sana's mouth *laughs*

Bae: I think we should end this meeting now, oh my god I can't. *chuckles*

Fauna: Oh, wait before I forgot, I think it's time for us Council to get out of the boomer stage and start to learn how to use smart phones.

Bae: Do you hate my voice that much Fauna?!

Sana: No no I think so too. It'll be more convenient for us.

Fauna: I have no reason to hate your beautiful voice Bae

Sana: Yeah! We can record your voice on the phone and we can listen to it if we miss you.

Bae: Aww really? Thank you! Okay let's go shopping after this and teach me how to use them!

Mumei: Oh I know how to use it!

Kronii: Okay Mumei can teach us after the meeting alright? I'll tell you their characteristics first so that we can hunt them down and-

Mumei: And kill them!

Sana: I think Mumei became a lot more violent

Fauna: Really? That's just how she always had been.

Bae: Yknow what? Tell us the characteristics now so we can go after them later.

Bae: I'll assign you each of you on a specific person and use these to imprison them. Imprison them Mumei, imprison. No killing yet! They won't be able to break that prison from the inside.

Mumei: Aww man...

Bae gave each of them glass of small dice. These dice can grow larger and is impossible to break inside, leaving the prisoner inside no chance of escape.

- CHAPTER END –