Vol. 2 - Chapter 11: Disloyalty

*Aruran wakes up, tied up.*

Aruran: What the hell happened?

Iroha: You're finally awake de gozaru

Aruran: You-! *Notices he's tied up* Why am I tied up here? What did you do?

Iroha: I did nothing. It's the Guardian of Civilization who did this to you de gozaru.

Aruran: The Guardian of Civilization? Nanashi Mumei?

Iroha: She noticed that you and your friend carrying my unconscious body into this warehouse. She followed you and rescued me.

Aruran: Did you think I would believe an enemy? If she did this to me then show me to her!

Iroha: She left. Or rather, I made her leave de gozaru. So that you wouldn't be able to tell the Secret's Society's plan to the Council. It's up to you to believe me or not.

*Awkward silence and stare down*

Iroha: What?

Aruran: Didn't you followed me to kill me? Then what are you waiting for? De Gozaru?

Iroha: That... Is true. *hold her sword reluctantly*

Aruran: What's the problem, you aren't drawing your sword.

(Iroha: I can't bring them back to their old selves alone de gozaru. I will need a help of someone. I don't care who, just anyone who can help me. *looks at Aruran* This is a big risk, but I have no choice.)

Iroha: It is true that my current mission is to silence you. I follow their orders because I am loyal to my friends in the Secret Society. Or at least, the Secret Society I once knew de gozaru.

Aruran: What do you mean?

Iroha: Even though I want to follow them and stay by their side, I still know what is wrong and what is right. This is a big risk I'll be taking de gozaru. And if I proceed to do this, this will be my first time disobeying the Secret Society.

Aruran: So are you planning on betraying your friends?

Iroha: Friends... The Laplus, Lui, Koyori, and Chloe you know today are not my friends. The Secret Society I knew is an organization that I grew to love because each and every one of us cares about each other. We were like a family. Now, they're only fixated to accomplishing Laplus' goal.

Iroha: They only became the way they are now when our sixth member joined the Secret Society de gozaru.

Aruran: The sixth member... Your "Advisor"? I never really saw her whole face, but I know she has a scar.

Iroha: She manipulated them into what they are now. I want to bring them back to their old selves by eliminating our sixth member. But if you proceed to tell the council their plans, then it'll be too late. A war between them would start and then it'll be too far gone to stop de gozaru.

Aruran: So you want me to help you take out this sixth member of the Secret Society?

Iroha: Yes. Afterall, we are not the real enemy here, Arurandeisu. That "Advisor" is the one that's pulling the strings behind the scenes de gozaru.

Aruran: If we kill this Advisor, then the Secret Society will return to their normal selves again. But the myth and the council would still end up fighting each other. Telling the council the existence of Secret Society was my only way on preventing that. Do you have any other plans on that?

Iroha: .... We will figure out a way once we kill the Advisor, together with the Secret Society.

Aruran: So you can't think of any other way of preventing the council and myth to fight each other. If that's the case then I can't help you.

*Iroha raises her sword*

Aruran: Even if you point that sword to me, I won't change my mind.

*Iroha unties Aruran*

Iroha: I will figure out a way de gozaru. But just to let you know, If your actions causes my friends to die, I will hunt you down myself.

Iroha: Also, I would suggest you to hide your friends. They might come after them.

Aruran: Don't worry, they're safe.

*Transition to AmeSame*

*They reached the Phoenix's Lair*

Gura: Is this where she lives?

Ame: Looks like it.

-CHAPTER END-