Vol. 4 - Chapter 25.5: Reopened Wounds - Farewell

*They on Marine's ship*

Marine: So let's get back to where were we.

Kanata: Ahhhh I'm gonna go back to the Heaven Academy, they probably need me there. Byeeee!!

Marine: Wait! *Marine holds Kanata's arm before flying off*

*Kanata removes Marine's hand with ease*

Marine: Strong!

Kanata: She's going back to the Demonic Realm! This matter is between you two please don't involve me. I'll see you later, byeee!

Rushia: That gorilla! (SFX: GRRRRRR)

Marine: Is... Is that true Rushia? You're leaving us?

Rushia: What? N-no! don't believe that gorilla-

Marine: Don't lie to me! If you're leaving why don't you just say so? Are you okay, leaving us here without a word? *teary eyes*

Rushia: Huh no! I... (I swear if I see Kanata again I'm gonna kill her)

Rushia: I-it's Because I thought saying goodbye feels like I'm not coming back at all. And the thought of saying goodbye to you, to Pekora, to Flare, and to Noel, it makes me sad...

Marine: Are you kidding me?! You're doing that cliché things they do in shows?! That's selfish! What about our feelings?! We're your friends! It'll make us sad too if you just suddenly leave! Heck it'll make us worry a lot about you!

Rushia: (I've never seen Marine like this before...) Y-You're right... I'm sorry...

Marine: Don't you care if I cheat on you while you're away?!

Rushia: Oi that's one thing you shouldn't dare to do while I'm away.

Marine: Then why do you have to leave?

Rushia: Do you remember my dream that I told you? That I wanted to be a necromancer goddess? I need to go back to Demonic realm academy to become that.

Marine: Then why didn't you say so? We'll understand why! You don't have to keep things from us. We're your friends Rushia, we'll support you wherever you go.

*rushia eyes widened*

Rushia: Awww Marine! I'm really glad that we became friends! I'm really sorry for not telling anything.

Marine: What's with the sudden change of mood?

Rushia: Nothing. I just realized how much I'll miss you once I leave.

*Marine blush*

Marine: Ahem! You have to tell Pekora, Flare, and Noel too. You're coming with us to Pekoland and give them a proper goodbye.

Rushia: O-okay!

*They go to pekoland and met with Pekora, Noel, Flare.*

*Some panel of them talking, bonding, but without any dialogue. Having fun and stuff, then to Rushia saying goodbye.*

*Kiryu Coco shows up*

Coco: It's time Rushia.

PekoNoeFlare: Kaichou!

Coco: Long time no see!

Marine: Coco! You're back!

Coco: Senchou...

Pekora: Why are you here peko?

Coco: I'm here to give Rushia a ride to the demon realm portal.

Rushia: I will miss all of you. *panel of her face, kinda looking at readers*

NoeFlarePekoMarine: We'll miss you too, Rushia.

Marine: We'll wait for you. Coco, bring her there safely!

Coco: I will!

Rushia: Thank you for spending a lot of time with me. Please don't be sad while I'm gone. Instead, please be happy because we made a lot of happy memories together.

Rushia: I won't ever forget about all of you, so please don't forget about me okay? I'll be going now. Goodbye...

*Rushia walks to the portal. On the other side of portal Mano Aloe is waiting for her. Protal closes. Rushia gone.*

-CHAPTER END-