Vol. 5 - Chapter 29: Predestined Fate

Advisor pulls out her gun and shoots Aruran, however, Roboco was able to block it. Roboco then proceeds to fire missiles at the building

Roboco: Shien! Oga! Run!

Debris fell onto the entrance of the Secret Sociey building. Everyone started attacking each sides. Iroha rushes to Roboco, Lui rushes to Shien and Oga.

*Roboco vs Iroha fight scene for a few panels. Then shifts to Lui vs Shien and Oga.*

Shien: Oga! I can handle this! Go take Risu and Iofi out of here!

Roberu is seen defending Iofi and Risu using a bat smashing some SS guards. Two guards was able to restrain Roberu. Risu has this small nut with her that grew huge, she used it to smack a guard. Iofi reveals her brush that has the ability to camouflage. She uses this brush to fire a paintball on a guard.

Oga: Do you think we'd leave without you and Arurandeisu? We won't leave until it's d-

*SS guards shooting at Oga*

All of them would be preoccupied by the battle, except Aruran and the Advisor. Roberu would see the two having a face off, He would soon pick up a gun from a downed SS guard and aim it at the advisor.

Aruran: Stop this. I'm the one you need right? Then here, shoot me!

Roberu's hand trembles, sweat drops from his forehead. He's a man without any experience about guns at all, he's having trouble to pull the trigger.

Roberu: Arurandeisu! I know you can handle her! Why won't you fight back?!

Aruran: I... I do not know what made you like this, I don't know if I'm the reason why you became like this. If this for revenge, then do what you have to do. Just promise me, to spare them, Amelia.

Roberu: No! NO! (whispers) Come on.

Roberu still having trouble to pull the trigger, he closes his eyes to calm himself and then- BANG! The loud noise ended the battle. Roberu opens his eyes and sees Aruran fall to the ground. The advisor lowers her pistol, smoke still coming out from the gun barrel.

TRANSITION TO AME IN THE COUNCIL PRISON

(Ame: Their reactions back there. I knew it. They won't destroy the world, because it doesn't make sense, they're meant to protect the reality. Aruran's story about Atlantis, I don't buy it either. I'm not sure why they're after us, why they wanted to capture us. They probably think we're a threat to this world. But what I'm sure of is that the Secret Society ordered Aruran to send us and find the other myth to fight the council. They wanted this fight to happen. Zeta, Aruran, please stay alive. I need more answers about the Secret Society.)

While Ame is imprisoned, the white-haired girl that she met in the future came to visit her. Ame is surprised, the other prisoners are looking at them.

Manipulator: Hello Ame.

Ame: Who are you?

The Manipulator shapeshifts into Ame's friends and to Ame before finally going back to her original form.

Ame: You again, leave me alone.

Manipulator: The Council is after your friends right now, aren't they? If you want to get out of this prison and see if they're alright, then let me do what I have to do.

Ame: How do you know everything that's happening to me?! Who the hell are you?! Why do you know everything?!

BACK TO ARURAN SITUATION

Aruran falls to the ground Walter White style.

Advisor: Since when did you know?

Aruran: Since... the First time I got introduced to you.

Another loud bang was heard from afar, this time the bullet was meant to hit the Advisor. However, the bullet only manages to graze the Advisor's hood just enough to bring it down. Under the hood was none other than Ame, with a longer pale yellow hair that reaches her back and a scar on her face. She stares at Aruran with her lifeless eyes.

BACK TO AME AND MANIPULATOR

Manipulator: Be patient. You'll know who I am once you bring Kronii to me in the future.

Ame gave her an intense stare, she had a glimpse of her scar in her face and her silver white hair.

BACK TO ARURAN SITUATION

Zeta: A-Ame...?!

Zeta utters in disbelief while her pistol is still aimed at this Ame. Advisor Ame looks at Zeta in the distance, she points her gun at her and pulls the trigger. Bang! The gas from Zeta's motorcycle is leaking from the bullet hole that Advisor Ame made.

Advisor Ame: We're done here. He's dead, let's go. Call another pilot to fly our helicopter.

Advisor Ame and her company leaves.

Everyone goes to Aruran, incuding Zeta.

-CHAPTER END-