Vol. 5 - Chapter 27: Confrontation

*Manipulator shows herself as Irys*

Manipulator: I've been waiting for a long time, for Kronii to show up. You gave me hope! I thought my wait is finally over! But when I saw it was just you, you've brought me despair. (switch to demon Irys)

Ame: I know you... I did some background research about you. You're Irys, right?

Manipulator: Probably *chuckles* *Shifts to Bae*

Ame: Hakos Baelz? No. You're messing with me. Who are you?!

Manipulator: *Shifts to Sana* What if... *shifts to Fauna* I tell you...

Manipulator: *shifts to Kronii* that I am... *shifts to Mumei* the Council.

Ame: Don't mess with me. Show me who you are.

Manipulator: You don't need to see my real face Amelia Watson. You know me very well, and I know you too very well.

Ame: How do you know me?

Manipulator: *shifts to Ame* Because I am you.

Ame: Don't use my face. You know nothing about me.

Manipulator: Not convinced? *switches to Gura* How about now?

Ame: *Angy Ame pulls out gun and shoots manipulator* DON'T USE MY FRIEND'S FACE YOU FUCKING BITCH!

*Ame shoots, Manipulator fells down and pretends to be dying as Gura*

Manipulator: W-Watson... Why...?

*Ame slowly walks towards "Gura"*

Ame: G-Gura?

Manipulator: H-how... Could you... *shifts to Kiara* Shoot your "friend" so easily?!

*Manipulator grabs Ame's hand, Ame shook* Ame: argh!

Manipulator: You've always wanted to do that to her didn't you?! *Shifts to Calli* She brought you nothing but trouble ever since she came into your life. *Shifts to Ina* That's why you pulled the trigger easily!

Ame: That's not true! It's because I know you're not her!

Manipulator: *Shifts to Zeta* You are using everyone around you Amelia Watson. You are using your friends, to get what you wanted! *Shifts to Nabi* Soon you will understand, that you are the reason why everything has turned into this.

Ame: I do not know what you're talking about, get off me! *Manipulator let's go of her hand*

*Ame uses her watch*

Manipulator: *Shifts to her original self but blurry so audience would not recognize her* We desired for this Ame, ever since we were young, we've always wanted to be superior.

*Ame travels back to her time*

Ame: What the heck just happened!

*Kronii and Mumei behind Ame, Ame notices Kronii's presence*

Kronii: I knew it. The space-time distortion here is strong.

Mumei: Oh hi!

Kronii: I've been looking for you. For a very long time I've been waiting for this moment, to finally capture you. Time Traveler.

Ame: Looks like the Warden of Time, Ouro Kronii, gave me a personal visit.

Kronii: I won't let you go this time.

*Ame got transported instantly to Council Chamber*

*Chloe is seen in the background*

Chloe: My darkness, the Council captured Amelia.

Laplus: Good. Your mission is complete, return to the headquarters now.

*Ame in the Council Chamber*

Ame: (What? What happened? Where am I?)

*The door opens in front of her. Ame walks down the corridor till she reaches the Council*

*They all look at each other. Then cut to Aruran and gang. A panel of Roberu and Aruran in a car outside the Secret Society headquarters.*

*flashback on MaFia's place*

Aruran: Rikka and Roboco is fixing the Secret Society van back there. We'll have Shien and his men use that to infiltrate the building. Rikka too will join the infiltration. Shien, wear this ear piece to give us an update time to time.

Shien: Okay.

Aruran: Me, Roberu, and Robocco will be outside. They want to kill me, because I know too much, and I plan to stop them. I will show myself by the front door. Before they could kill me, I'll have Roboco fire rockets at the building. I would have a bit of time to return to Roberu, and then we can finally escape.

Aruran: Was everything clear? That's our plan.

Shien: How about us? How would we escape?

Aruran: We had Rikka upgraded for a reason. He has a petabyte of memory now, he can finally reach his full potential as a high-performance AI. Take advantage of the chaos once Robocco blows up the building, kill all the guards in your way, and ride any of their vehicle to escape. Don't forget you have Oga on your side too, your group would be an unstoppable force.

Shien: That is way too risky, and a lot more fun *Shien smirks*

*End of flashback*

*Panel of Aruran looking by the car window, then Shien contacts them*

Shien: We're inside.

Aruran: Good. Roberu, it's time.

*Roberu nods*

Aruran: Roboco, you still there.

Roboco: hai! I'm still in position Arurandeisu!

*Aruran looks at Roberu*

Aruran: I'll go now.

Roberu: Don't get yourself killed.

*Aruran gets out of the car and shows himself in front of the Secret Society building*

*"Advisor", Iroha, and Lui by the front door with bunch of guards*

Advisor: We were expecting you! Welcome back to the Secret Society Arurandeisu!

Aruran: Iroha... *looks at advisor* You manipulated her didn't you?

*Advisor chuckles*

- CHAPTER END –