Disclaimer & Prologue

Disclaimer:

Copyright ©️ 2022 Aspire1983

Supriya P.L.

All rights reserved

**Note : This book is renamed from 'Faith' to 'The Gandharva's Muse'. 

* Any reproduction or copying of this book or any part of it thereon is strictly prohibited. This is a work of fiction, the place, incidents and characters mentioned in this book are fictional. Any resemblance to this in real life is purely coincidental.

* No part of this publication may be reproduced, distributed or transmitted in any form or by any means inclusive of photocopying, recording or other electronic or mechanical methods without the prior knowledge and written permission of the writer except in critical reviews and certain other non commercial uses permitted by copyright law. 

✨PLAGIARISM IS A CRIMINAL OFFENCE, PUNISHABLE UNDER THE ACT WITH IMPRISONMENT FOR YEARS✨

✨✨SO, DO NO STEAL MY WORKS, COZ I WILL TAKE THE NECESSARY ACTIONS REQUIRED ✨✨

* Kindly excuse for any grammatical or spelling errors.

*Mean comments are always acceptable as long as it does not hurt the feelings of the writer and her readers.

* Any pictures or videos used in this book or any part of this is not owned by me. All the credit goes to the real owners.

*I have designed the book cover and Character aesthetics using Canva app as suggested by Wattpad.

Prologue:

"Let's go home." Vinay said after pecking her soft lips.

"No." said Sonia while glaring at him.

"I was not asking." He smirked whilst caressing her cheeks and glanced at the sleeping angel, Trishna.

His bodyguards arranged her bags and were waiting for his orders.

She was just helpless at this point.

How hard she had tried to hide from him and make herself and her baby invisible from his radar.

But alas! God had other plans for her. She can never escape from his grip.

She had no option but follow him for the sake of her angel.

He cradled their angel in his arms and gripped his love's hand to lead them towards their home.

💕💕💕💕💕💕💕

Hello My dear Readers,

Kindly give this story a try❤️

Do vote and comment ❤️

Lots of love ❤️

Take care❤️

If you like the chapter,kindly consider giving it a vote ⭐ by pressing the little star below👇