Chapter 48. Boyfriend material

The next day

In Vinay's room

Vinay was getting ready to investigate on the girl in the picture with the information given by Rocky.

He was checking himself in the mirror and grinned remembering the time he spent with Sonia in the pool.

Her wet soft body was clinging onto him for dear life. He was enjoying her little struggle to move away from him, but liking the same.

She was very calm in his arms, which made him a little proud of himself for making her supplicate for his touches.

He wanted the time to stop there itself, in that moment which would always remain in his mind forever.

He smiled and looked at himself for looking handsome as always for his queen.

In Sonia's room

Sonia was coming out of her room, when she got a call from her mother asking her wellbeing.

"Yes, Mom, we are fine." Sonia answered her while packing her purse.

"Hm...where is Vinay? I wanted to talk to him. Can you hand over the phone to him?" Mrs. Menon told her.

Sonia was perplexed at her request. She said "Um...he is getting ready in the washroom. I will tell him you called. Ok?"

Her mother was satisfied with her answer but thought of talking to her son-in-law later. Saying her byes she kept the call.

At the hotel entrance area

Vinay was instructing Rocky about their next venture when he saw Sonia approaching them.

It was the beginning of the summer, so it was quite sunny and hot in Pune.

So, Vinay opted for casual wear and even ordered some comfortable dresses for his queen. 

Sonia approached them to ride to their next destination clutching her purse