Chapter 32. The angel is trapped!

The bedroom was filled with their groans and moans.

After some time, Hanisa was lying on his bare chest and asked him.

"V, what are your plans after MBA?"

"Hm... My father wants me to join his company. But I want to study professional contemporary dance from the US. So, I will move there to take up the course."

She looked at him and smiled questioning.

"And after that?"

Vinay looked at her in confusion and asked her.

"What are you aiming at, baby?"

She got up and clutched her naked body with the duvet and spoke.

"What about us?"

Vinay got up supporting his upper body on his elbows and chuckled.

"We are here, aren't we? Maybe we can meet up sometime in the future?"

Hanisa looked at him in shock. Vinay raised his eyebrow in question.

Hanisa got teary eyed and got up from the bed clutching the duvet and went to the washroom to change.

Vinay screwed his eyebrow not understanding her behaviour. He got up from the bed and got dressed in his sweatpants and loose shirts.

After some time, she came out dressed in her torn jeans and loose shirt.

She grabbed her backpack and phone and tried to move out.

But before she could move out, Vinay caught her wrist questioning her behaviour.

She jerked his hands and spoke.

"If we don't have a future together, then what am I doing staying with you, huh?"

"You are overreacting Nisa! What is wrong with you, huh?" Vinay asked her puzzled at her changed attitude.

"What's wrong with me? What's wrong with you? We have been together for almost a year now, and still you have not said I love you to me, not even once! What do you expect me to do, huh?" she roared at him.

Vinay just looked sideways going silent. She understood and turned to leave not before saying.

"How wrong I was to trust you, love you, care for you! You were just using me all this time, weren't you, huh?"

"Oh, come on! It is not like we are actually in love! We are just playing around! Don't you get it! Humph, we didn't even do it! So, what's your deal, huh? The fact that we didn't do it or that I didn't say I love you?!!" Vinay said getting irritated with her.

Hanisa got shocked at his disclosure and got teary eyed.

"Oh, come on! Now stop crying! I hate it you know that!" Vinay said to her angrily.

"Yeah, you hate it, don't you! Good, coz you know what I am starting to hate you too, Vinay!" Hanisa spoke with her flowing tears.

"Don't call me that! I hate that name!" Vinay said gritting his teeth.

"You hate me, you hate your family! Is there anyone in this world that you love, huh?" Hanisa asked him.

Vinay glared at her. She just shaked her head at his changed attitude and left from there.

Vinay didn't bother to go after her. He wanted to have some peace time. So, he slept through the night giving zero thoughts to the words that he spoke to her.