Chapter 4. Meet Ronny

"Sonia, you can't leave without having dinner! You must be hungry. Reena led her to the dining table." Mrs. Nair tugged Sonia towards Reena to approach the dining room.

"It's ok Aunty, I am really late. Don't want to worry Mom." Sonia explained.

"It's ok. I will call your mom and tell her that you are having dinner here." saying so Mrs. Nair went to call Mrs. Menon.

"Chech. Please tell Aunty not to insist." Sonia looked with pleading eyes towards Reena.

"Can't do. Once mom decides anything. Nobody can go against her!" Reena raised her hand in defeat.

Just then Vinod walked in the living room.

"Today was very tiring! Reena!" Vinod called her name not aware of the fact of the people in the living room.

"Hey, your home. Look who's here."

"Oh hi, Sonia. How are you? Long-time no see." Vinod asked her smiling.

"I am fine, Brother." Sonia smilingly replied.

Just then Mrs. Nair came in the living room smilingly. She gestured everyone to join her in the dining room. She side-hugged Sonia leading her to the dining room.

"No, Aunty I am full, I can't have anymore." Sonia crossed her hand on her plate as a gesture to stop Mrs. Nair from serving her more food.

"Have a little more. You have to take care of your health. See you have become so thin from the last time I saw you." Saying so she loaded Sonia's plate with food.

Sonia just smiled and started eating the extra food.

The dinner went well, wherein Vinay was constantly glancing at Sonia keeping in mind not to creep her out!

They all approached the living room. Sonia took her bag to leave. But Mrs. Nair gestured her that Vinay will drop her home.

"I-Its ok, Aunty. I will book a cab." Sonia glanced at Vinay and said to Mrs. Nair.

"At this hour! No! we can't risk it. Besides your mom will be worried If you went in a cab. Better to go with a known person than in a cab at this time!" Mrs. Nair said worriedly.

Vinay was more than happy to take this opportunity. Which was puzzling him and yet he wanted to spend quality time with her.

Sonia was also worried at this hour in a cab, as she was never this late out.

She thought it might be okay to go with Vinay, as he is her dad's best friend's son.

"Guess you are right. Hope I am not troubling you Mr. Vinay." Sonia turned to Vinay making an apologetic face.

Awe! She is so cute with that face! Thought Vinay crunching his eyebrow.

"No! I-its ok." saying that he took his car keys in lightning speed opening the front door, gesturing Sonia towards the front porch smilingly.

Reena and Vinod were secretly smiling at his gesture, while Mrs. Nair was totally confused at her son's behaviour. Cause he was never this excited to help anyone besides them!

Sonia smiled at the other members bidding farewell.

Since Vinay was not aware of Sonia's home address. He suggested for her to share her number wherein to share her house location.

"Have you got it? Mr. Vinay" Sonia asked.

"Yes. Got it." Vinay said starting the car engine.

"Ok." Sonia said with a confused look.