Chapter 45. Who is Shekhar?

At Menon office

Sameer was remembering the words which was shared by Vinay back in his office. He dreaded his bad luck to not be able to stop the wedding on time. He so wanted his sister to escape from the devil.

But he thought that still he had time to separate them. As he was aware of Vinay's selfish nature and temper which had ultimately destroyed their friendship.

He swore to save his sister from his wrath. He just waited for an opportunity to land for constructing his plan.

In Goa

At the club.

Vinay, Sonia and Rocky reached the club and were invited to the full blast music playing.

Vinay told Rocky to search for Ronny at the dance area, while he and Sonia would approach the bartender to question him about Ronny

When they reached the bar counter, Vinay ordered a beer and asked Sonia for her choice of drinks.

"Um...I don't know just orange juice will be good for me," Sonia said and started scanning the club for the possible sign of Ronny.

Vinay looked at her astonished as he never thought that Sonia was a simple girl. He had always pictured her to be a pampered kid who had the potential to hide her boyfriend from her family. He thought that Ronny and her would be random club visitors partying all night.

But when he came to know about her, he realised she was the right opposite. She was surely pampered but responsible. She did hide her boyfriend from her family but never betrayed them.

He was finding her more and more interesting.

The bartender came back with their drinks giving an opportunity for them to ask him about Ronny.

"Mr., do you know anything about this guy?" Vinay asked him showing him the photo of Ronny from his phone. He had apparently told Sonia to share a recent pic of Ronny with him and Rocky before they had started their search.

The bartender looked carefully at the pic and smiled saying "Oh, you mean Shekhar? Yes, I know him. He used to work here as a barista four years back."

Vinay and Sonia looked at each other and corrected the bartender telling him that it was Ronny and not Shekhar. To which the bartender said to them that it was indeed Shekhar as he had worked in that club for 2 years and was a very trained barista who knew how to entertain the customers.

Sonia was puzzled at the new reveal about Ronny. Vinay again questioned about his whereabouts to which the bartender said "Oh, I don't know where he is now. Coz one day he suddenly left taking his salary saying that he had got a big job offer in Mumbai. After that I have never seen him again."