Chapter 17. Sameer's eternal sunshine⚠️

⚠️Slight mature content ahead. I have put  ⚠️ warning sign at the start and end of the scene so you know where to skip. 

At Pillai's mansion

The wedding planner had transformed the Pillai mansion into a full fledge wedding venue with all the arrangements. They had changed the front porch of the mansion into the mandapa for the rituals with enough space for the family members who would gather around the Veli (holy fire) with the bridegroom seated in front of it.

The mandapa would be seen by the guest who wouldbe seated in the front to picture the full rituals without getting interrupted.

(Kindly play the below song to get the feel of the scene)

The Menon family arrived at the mansion and were received by the Pillai family.

Latha' Cousin brother washed the feet of Sameer as a sign to welcome him into the family. Sameer then gave the traditional Kasavu saree to his mom-in-law, Mrs. Pillai which would be adorned by Latha for the wedding ceremony. 

Vinay was watching all the rituals by standing at the far end of the mandapa

Rekha approached him and cleared her throat. He noticed her by slightly titling his head and returned his gaze at the mandapa.

"Mr. Yashuu, why are you standing so far from the mandapa? Sameer anna is your father's best friend's son, isn't it? So eventually he is also your best friend, right?" Rekha asked innocently.

Vinay crunched his eyebrow and opted to not answer her questions.

"Hmm...Is anything bothering you? You can tell me, Mr. Yashuu. I can be your friend as I am to my bestie, Nia. She shares everything with me. But recently she has started hiding certain things from me..." Rekha spoke trying to gain his attention.