Chapter 6. Meet Rekha

"Nia, you have really talk to him regarding this. This is going out of hand. If he can't understand your dilemma now, then how do you think he will behave in the future." Rekha conveyed her thoughts to her bestie.

" Rekha conveyed her thoughts to her bestie

(Rekha's aesthetics)

Sonia just sulked down with a frown. She knew her bestie was right about her boyfriend. Then why was she finding it difficult to talk some sense into him? Why was she holding back?

She was totally confused with her thoughts. She didn't want him to dislike her. Was he so important than her self-respect?

She was getting more and more tangled in her situation. When...

"Sonia?" a voice called her out.

Sonia looked up to find her bestie gawking at something. More likely at someone.

She followed her bestie's vision to find Vinay standing right beside her with a confused look.

"Oh. Mr. Vinay!" Sonia got up from her seat to greet him.

"What are you doing here?" Vinay enquired.

"Uh... I came here to have my lunch." She said with a fake smile.

Vinay gave a nod and looked over to the person who was gaping at the whole scene.

"Um?" Vinay pointed at Rekha with a raised eyebrow as in asking about the person to Sonia.

Sonia looked at Rekha realising that she missed to introduce her bestie.

"Oh. She is Rekha. Rekha, this is Mr. Vinay." Sonia did the formal introduction among them.

"Hi" Rekha sang with her best smile.

"Hm." Vinay gave a cold nod.

Rekha raised her eyebrows at his response.

Vinay diverted his attention to Sonia bidding his goodbye with nod.

"Who was he?!" Rekha asked about Vinay to Sonia.

"Oh...Um.... He is Mr. Vinay, my dad's best friend's son." Sonia cleared her bestie's doubts.

"He is handsome!" Rekha just loving stared at Vinay's figure from afar, who was busy talking to presumably his client.

His chiseled jawline, masculine eyebrow, perfect hairline – accentuated his formal look. The blue Armani suit with a white shirt fitted like a second skin to him sculpting his fitted athletic body.

Whereas the said person was least bothered about the crazy glance he was getting from his current fan.

"Whatever. Just tell me what should I do about Ronny." Sonia shrugged Rekha's weirdness with her question.

"Dump him." Rekha answered while looking at her idol – Vinay.

"Reh!!" Sonia jolted her shoulders.