Chapter 34. The angel went away⚠️⚠️

⚠️Slightly disturbing scene ahead, if you are not comfortable with it. I advise you to skip this part and move to the next chapter.

Vinay and Sameer approached the local police station of that area to complain against missing Hanisa.

"Listen Mr. Sameer, we can search only after 24 hours from the time of missing. Till then we cannot do anything. It is not in our hands." The sub inspector told them.

Vinay got teary eyed and spoke to him with gritted teeth.

"What do mean by 24 hours? She is missing! I want you to start searching for her right now! Do you get that?"

Sameer tried to calm him by holding him in place.

The sub inspector again tried to console them. Seeing that they were not getting anywhere, they moved out of the police station.

Vinay was clutching his hair out of frustration. Sameer tried to calm him down and asked him the exact detail about the event.

Vinay told him that she went out without informing him.

He was regretting for not taking care of her.

He just slumped on the ground on his knees and started crying badly clutching his head.

Sameer saw his state and couldn't take it any longer. He thought he need to call the only person who can help them in a difficult situation like this.

"Yes, Appupa, it is in the XXX area jurisdiction. I will send you the details of the Sub Inspector of this police station. Please Appupa, help us. She is very important for us." Saying so Sameer waited for his grandpa to call him back with a positive response.

After half an hour, Sameer got a call from his grandpa to visit them at an abandoned house near an isolated place. 

⚠️Slightly disturbingscene ahead, if you are not comfortable with it. I advise you to skip this partand move to the next chapter. 

Both of them reached the place told by Appupa, Vinay got down the car and approached a group of men surrounding a tall and grey-haired man whom he recognised as Sameer's grandfather.

He had met him when they were children and only seen his recent pics in Sameers phone.

The man had a strong aura surrounding him.

Appupa looked at Sameer and nodded his head and took him by his shoulder to little far from Vinay to tell him about the scenario that he had witnessed just few minutes back.

Sameer's eye widened at the information told by his grandpa and he collapsed on the ground with horror.

He looked at him with shock to which his grandpa nodded his head telling him that whatever he told was true.

So, he took him to the place where he had found Hanisa's body.

Sameer didn't have the strength to follow him. He slowly approached the place and fell down on his knees seeing her withered body covered with a blanket.

She had bruises all over her face with scratch marks and bites.

Her body was covered from neck to her foot securely with multiple cloths and as the cloth that covered her was dripping with her bl**d.