Chapter 16. His Precious

It was the night before the wedding, the whole Menon mansion was crowded by their relatives, close friends and business partners.

The Menon and Nair family elders were busy welcoming the guests and attending to them.

The ladies of the mansion were busy checking on each and every detail of the wedding preparation as they did not want to rush at the last minute.

In Sonia's room

"Nia, where is the hair brush, my hair seems to have a mind of their own! They don't seem to stay in place! Ugh... I am getting fed up of them!" Rekha was getting irritated of her fizzy hair as they were flying over the place.

"It's the humidity. Don't worry I have got the hair spray. You can set them on place. Here you go." Saying Sonia gave her the hairspray.

"Girls! Are you not ready yet? We are all waiting for you." Reena came with Veena in her hand to take the girls to the main hall for the pre-wedding party.

"Ready! Chech. Let's go." Rekha came towards her and started making funny faces at Veena, earning a giggle from her.

"Yeah, Chech. You guys carry on. I will just put these away and join you." Sonia grabbed her vanity box and packed her accessories in them.

After she was done, she moved to the main hall, when someone suddenly pulled her by the waist towards the pillar, pinning her down.

"What! Ronny! Leave, somebody might see us!" Sonia struggled under him, as he had grabbed her wrist tightly.

"What, I couldn't hold you ever since I came here. Your family seems to cover the entire space. We don't have time for ourselves. I couldn't hold you or come near you. Please let me just hug you. Sonia!" Saying so Ronny pulled her for a bear hug.

She didn't like the way he was holding her. She struggled to move out of his hug, but he was adamant.

Suddenly, she heard footsteps and warned him to leave. But he was not listening to her.

At last, she gathered some strength and pushed him. He was startled by her behaviour.

"Behave yourself, Ronny! Don't be so desperate! I will meet you after the function on the terrace. Ok." Sonia spoke to him in anger and frustration.

He just gaped at her in vent up anger.

She turned to move to the hall, when she saw Vinay in front of her.

He looked at her frightened face in confusion. Just then, Ronny came out of his hiding rubbing his lips as they were getting chapped because of the weather.

He saw both of them assuming the obvious and gave a known look at Ronny and then at Sonia.