Chapter 31. Hanisa's New Admirer

It was the day of the inter-collegiate competition. Participants from different universities and colleges had gathered in the auditorium of the Grandprix studio to perform.

Hanisa was getting tensed by the minute standing in the backstage.

Just then Sameer came there with a small bouquet to cheer her up. She saw him and hugged him with a weak smile.

"Don't worry, Hanisa. You will excel it!" Sameer gave her an assuring smile to which she was feeling somewhat relaxed.

Vinay arrived there to wish his girlfriend best of luck. He approached them and hugged Hanisa who was slightly shivering in his grip because she was getting tensed.

Vinay looked at Sameer and told him to accompany the audience seat. He said that he would be in backstage to console Hanisa.

Sameer left them. Vinay backed from the hug and held Hanisa's round cheeks in his veiny hands and smiled.

"What happened, baby? Why are you so tensed? You know you practiced well. Then?"

"I don't know, V! I am just...*huff*" Hanisa said fiddling with her shirt top looking sideways.

Vinay saw her tensed state and thought there was only one way she could relax. He grabbed her wrist and took her to a seclude place behind the back stage.

He slowly pinned her to the wall and grabbed her chin with his index finger and thumb. She looked at him in confusion.

He slowly tilted his head and pecked her lips. She jolted at his action. He moved backed a little and looked at her smirkingly. He again locked his lips with her soft ones and kissed her more.

She closed her eyes slowly enjoying his measured torture of kissing and slightly moving back repeatedly in a rhythmic manner. Then he tried to enter his tongue in her mouth which was new to her. She opened her eyes in a jerk. Seeing that she was not giving him permission, he lightly pinched her waist to which she gasped. Taking this opportunity, he entered his tongue in her mouth exploring it. Then, he slowly brushed his tongue on her lower lip and continued devouring her again.

She began to relax in his torturing kiss, forgetting where she was!

After a good minute, he left her swollen lips and caressed her round cheeks. She opened her weak eyes and looked at him smiling.

He jerked his nose with her button ones and pecked it.

"Ok?" Vinay asked her. Hanisa nodded blushing.

They then returned to the backstage on time for her performance.

There was a round of applause at Hanisa's performance. She came to the backstage to be hugged tightly by Vinay. He picked her up lightly twirling her. She giggled at his actions and looked at him with adorations.

After the competition, the hall started emptying one by one.

Sameer dropped Vinay and Hanisa in their home by his car.

They were removing their footwear at the doorstep and entered the living room.

When Vinay spoke

"You know your debut performance was not that bad."

Hanisa looked back at him tying her long hair in a messy bun.

"Really?! But the judges were quite brutal, I was hoping that they would atleast be little lenient in the next round"

Vinay relaxed on the couch grabbing the remote and kept some random channel.

"Tsk, relax babe, if nobody, I liked your performance"