Chapter 3. Unexpected Meeting

(Nair's Residence)

(Nair's Residence)

At Nair's residence

Knock, knock.

"Yes, come in" he replied.

"We thought you would have slept" Reena, his Sister-in-law with his brother entered his room.

"Oh, Yeah I couldn't sleep." He replied.

"Is someone responsible for your lack of sleep!" asked his brother Vinod.

(Vinod's aesthetics)

Vinay just frowned at the thought and smiled shaking his head.

"Oh, think you are right dear, we have a lover boy, here." teased Reena.

"It's not like that." He replied with a frown.

"Come on! We know you. Give us the details." Asked Vinod.

Their continuous questioning made Vinay to give up and explain everything that happened at the event.

"Isn't she Mrs. Menon's daughter, Sonia?" Vinod asked.

Vinay nodded in agreement.

"Oh, dear, you know her! She helps me with the children's program at the community. She is really smart and pretty." Reena explained to Vinod.

"Oh, think we can go ahead with the marriage proposal for our bro!" Vinod replied excitedly.

"Oh yes, Dad likes her very much." Reena was thrilled.

Baby crying.

"Oh, I think Baby is awake. Vinay don't worry, your brother and I will take care of this situation." Reena promised and ran outside to her room.

"Before you take any decision. I want you to be absolute sure of it. Know her first, is she compatible with your personality. All that. Then only take your decision, before presenting your thought to dad, ok. don't rush!" Vinod explained to Vinay who was looking at his brother's unbelievable ability to build a story.