CHAPTER 208: Struggles with reality

Rosè Han walked back to her table. However, before she could sit down, Yang Jennie was already gathering her things. Her eyes were red and her expression was filled with anger, like a balloon on the verge of bursting. She looks at the woman and frown. She hadn't even left for long and something already happened?

"Jennie, what's wrong?"

Gathering her and Rosè Han's shopping bags, when she heard her best friend's voice, Yang Jennie's body slightly jumped. Closing her eyes, she takes a deep breath to calm her angry heart. When she opened her eyes again, she glance to a far away table before shaking her head.

"It's nothing, let's just go. Our lunch is ruined because of some people here."

She reaches for Rosè Han's hand and guide her out of the restaurant. As they pass each table, Rosè Han glance in the direction Yang Jennie had looked.

Even if she didn't say who, Rosè Han has eyes of an Eagle. She looked directly at the table with three women. Seeing them, the corners of Rosè Han's lip curl upwards.

Shin Yoona, Bae Irene and Mo Dahyun.

Turning her head away, she continues to walk out of the restaurant with Yang Jennie. When they arrived outside, Yang Jennie sighed and she turn to face Rosè Han.

"Rosie, I'm sorry. Our lunch date is ruined because of my clumsiness."

Looking at her, Rosè Han arch a brow. She doesn't know what happened, but something definitely happened when she left the table.

Yang Jennie forces a smile and hands Rosè Han her shopping bags, then points to a direction. "I called my driver already. He's waiting for me over there."

Rosè Han nods her head at Yang Jennie. Taking a few steps forward, she hugs the woman. Her angelic and soothing voice sounds into Yang Jennie's ear.

"Let's hang out again."

Hearing those words from her idol, Yang Jennie smiles and nod her head vigorously. Waving bye, she heads in the direction her driver is waiting.

From behind, Rosè Han sighed and watch until Yang Jennie figure disappears. Turning her head, she looks at one of the restaurant's window and to the three figures chatting and laughing inside.

Her bluish green eyes dimmed into darkness. She could have asked Yang Jennie what happened, but if the woman didn't want to tell her, she won't pursue in it. However.....

This just added a few more reasons to her plans. Mo Dahyun is bound to go down because of her scheming family, Shin Yoona is near her end for what she did, and Bae Irene... well, just for this, she is on Rosè Han's blacklist.

Looking away from the restaurant, she heads to her parked car.

Sitting inside the backseat of her car, Yang Jennie looked down at her hands on her lap. She held a piece of napkin that belonged to the restaurant they just left.

"Miss, are you alright?"

The driver asks as he glance through the rear view mirror to the beautiful woman. Earlier when he dropped her off, she was in a very good mood, but now.....

"I'm alright, just send me home."

Yang Jennie leaned her head against the seat and stare out the window. Earlier when Rosè Han left, she was just enjoying her lunch when a waiter came up to her. He passed her a napkin and without much thinking, she took it for use.

However... the napkin had a note scribbled in it. It said she was a liar and disgusting, if she doesn't know good from bad, for her not blame the person for what's going to happen.

Just from the handwriting, she knew who it was. Closing her eyes, she sighed. Every friend she makes always uses her to get close to something. Rosè Ha is a very good person and she doesn't Rosè Han to be caught up in this mess.

Only Lisa Choi and Rosè Han are her real friends.

However, she's never told anyone about her struggles with reality.

—————

This time at De L'amour, inside the conference room was in an uproar. Rosè Han's design team were in a very intense discussion. Not only was her design team here, both Jeon Jungkook and Byun Baekhyun were also here.

"What did you say?!" *baang*

Kwon Hosi angry spoke out as he slam his palm on the table and stood from his seat. His eyes turned murderous as he looks at Jeon Jungkook.

Not feeling any kind of threat, Jeon Jungkook's expression remained the same. "Hoshi, you just arrived from Milan, don't ask too much. I haven't finished explaining."

Hearing Jeon Jungkook's words, Kwon Hoshi pout his lip and sat back down. He knows he had spoke out of line. His anger wasn't because of Jeon Jungkook, it was because of what he just found out. When he and the others left to Milan, it was all part of their boss's plan. However, never did they think everything turned out to be exactly as she had said.

Min Yoongi, the illustrator, looks at Kwon Hoshi, then to Jeon Jungkook . "Jungkook, so what you're saying is, Boss was followed by some people and those people happened to be the same people who 'stole' boss's materials in Milan?"

"Mm. I tracked everything boss ordered. The pieces connect together. Those people are from Black Dragon."

Lin Jihyo frown and her kid like voice sounds in the room. "But isn't the leader for Black Dragon a man of reasons. He wouldn't attack unless he was attacked."

"It wasn't him, but his younger brother."

This time, it was Byun Baekhyun who spoke out. He sat beside Jeon Jungkook with both his arms crossed over his chest. Scanning every person in the room, he continues his words.

"The younger brother, Dong Joonwoo is 'personally' connected to Chen Mina."

Hearing this, everyone, besides Jeon Jungkook, gasped in shock and the room turned into silence. Never did they think Chen Mina to be involved in the underworld, let alone be in a secret relationship with one.

Lee Minhyuk, the textile designer was the first to break the silence, "So, what now? Not only did Chen Mina ordered those people to steal from boss, right now, Boss is even a target for them."

"Once Black Dragon's leader finds out that it is his younger brother out to get Boss, who do you think will be in more trouble?"

Wong Lucas, the stylist spoke out with a dark look on his face. How dare these tiny gangs try to harm his beautiful boss when he is away? Now that he's back, he can't wait to sabotage them.