CHAPTER 282: Love you so much⚠️

In the night while people are resting at home from a long day, the lights inside ML Clothing remain on.

"The fashion show is a few days, I do not want to see or hear any more rumors about you from the media."

Chen Mina looks up and she looks at the other figure in the room.

Sitting across the room, Shin Yoona did show any reaction to her words. She leans back on the chair and shrug her shoulder without a care.

"Of course, as long as you keep your words in helping me, I will definitely help you."

Hearing her words full of confidence, Chen Mina scoff a hmmf at Shin Yoona.

She reach into her drawer and pulls out a magazine. Looking at Shin Yoona's over confident face, she throws the magazine loudly on the table.

"If you want me to help you, you better stop this hobby of yours. You are lucky I got my hands on this before it was released."

Seeing this, Shin Yoona reach for the magazine and she froze in place.

On the front cover of the magazine was a photo that looked like it was taken inside a private club. In the photo was Shin Yoona sitting between two men. She was kissing one of the men while the other man can be seen touching her body.

Written in bold letters at the bottom is, 'Another model's secret night scandal'.

Shin Yoona's hand tremble with rage inside and she crumbles the magazine. She glares at Chen Mina, but does not say a word.

Chen Mina glance indifferently at Shin Yoona, but her eyes looks as if they could kill a person.

"No matter how hard you try to cover up this little hobby of yours, don't think that the media will not find it."

She leans back against her chair and cross her legs.

"If you want to ruin your career, do it by yourself. I will not allow a tiny model like you bring me down."

Hearing Chen Mina's words, Shin Yoona clench her fists tightly. Just because she is a model not well known, that didn't mean that Chen Mina can talk down to her.

However..... if it wasn't because she wanted fame, she would of never agreed to work with Moonlight.

Taking a deep breath, Shin Yoona set the magazine down on the desk and stood up.

"Don't worry, that magazine is not true. I will make sure my manager takes care of everything in the future."

Finishing her words, she made a low hmmf and walks out of Chen Mina's office.

Steeping out of the office, Shin Yoona sneer inside and takes her phone out. She dials a number and wait for the other person to answer.

["Hello?"]

"It's me, make sure that every thing the media has about me is taken care of. If you can't fix it, don't think about coming to work tomorrow."

["Eh? But--"]

Before the person on the other line could finish, Shin Yoona had already end the call.

She glance one last time at the door to Chen Mina's office and turn to leave.

-----------------------------------------------

"Wroof--! Wroof--!"

Inside Jade Condos penthouse 1503, the barking of Hank echoes inside. He wags his tail and runs around the two people who just arrived home.

After a long day of staying home by himself, he misses them so much.

Well, mainly his mother, but as for the other peasant.... not so much.