CHAPTER 265: Now tell me

Outside under the bright sky, Kim Taehyung stepped out of Seoul Hotel. He looks left and right and frown. Lifting his hand, he scratch his head.

"Where did boss and the lady boss go?"

He continues to look at the crowd and tries to make out the two people's figures. However, his eyes lit up like fireworks and he runs in a certain direction. His arms wave into the sky and he cheerfully calls out.

"New family! Wait for this one too!"

About to get into the car, Jeon Jungkook and Byun Baekhyun both turn around when they heard the sudden voice. Seeing who it is, Byun Baekhyun became alert, while Jeon Jungkook's eyes turned heavy.

Kim Taehyung stops in front of Jeon Jungkook's car and he pat his chest. He wipes away the sweat on his fired and decides that he really needs to hit the gym. This short run already tired him out!

"New family.... Take me too...."

Byun Baekhyun looks at Kim Taehyung, then to Jeon Jungkook, "You know him?"

Seeing the look on Byun Baekhyun's face, Jeon Jungkook purse his lip. He looks at Kim Taehyung and sigh.

"He's Park Jimin's assistant."

Hearing this, Byun Baekhyun was taken back by surprise, but he did not show it. He looks back at the man who looked exhausted. Is this man really the cold man's assistant? The hacker who almost outdid Jeon Jungkook and him?!

Thinking of something, he takes a step away from the car and walks towards Jeon Jungkook. He sized the man up and tilt his head in thinking.

Seeing Byun Baekhyun walk towards him, Kim Taehyung straighten his posture and smiles cheerfully, "Hey bro, mind if I catch a lift?"

The corner of Byun Baekhyun's lip curl upward and had thought of something, "Sure you can."

Kim Taehyung was extremely happy when he heard Byun Baekhyun's words. He takes a step forward, but in that moment, his head quickly dodges to the left.

*swoosh*

Byun Baekhyun unexpectedly throws a punch at Kim Taehyung. His smile widens and he put his hand down.

"Jeon Jungkook, I'll drive boss's car back."

Finishing his words, Byun Baekhyun then walks to the valet worker and asks for the keys to Rosè Han's car. When it arrive, he gets inside the driver seat an drives away.

Jeon Jungkook: "...."

Kim Taehyung: "..."

Left behind, both assistants were in a daze. Jeon Jungkook's back slouch while Kim Taehyung still held his position with his head dodging to the left. What in the world was Byun Baekhyun thinking?

First to come back to reality, Jeon Jungkook shook his head and looks at Kim Taehyung, "You coming or what?"

He's only agreeing to give Kim Taehyung a lift because when he and Byun Baekhyun stepped out, they saw their boss leave with Park Jimin. Knowing that she is with him, they won't have to worry.

"HAI!"

Kim Taehyung quickly answers in Japanese. His posture returns to normal and he gets inside Jeon Jungkook car.

As the car drives into the distance, Jeon Jungkook stares out the window to the road. He couldn't help but glance every so often at the jolly person in his passenger seat.

Even he was surprised when Byun Baekhyun made such move. Did the dude really have to test out the other person?

However, he isn't surprised that Kim Taehyung who looks so goofy on the outside has such good reflexes. It's no wonder the man is Park Jimin's assistant.