CHAPTER 216: Enchantress

After eating the dinner prepared by Park Jimin, Rosè Han decides to get ready while the man washed the dishes.

Showering and changing her clothes, she walks out of the closet room wearing a matching ribbed sweater and pencil skirt. She didn't put on make up, allowing her fair skin to have some breather.

Glancing to her favorite Jack Russell, she sees a large package left by her door. Remember that Mark Tuan had sent her two packages, she walks over to open it. Just when she slightly bends down to pick it up, a pair of larger hands grabs the package.

"Let me carry it."

Turning her head, she stare in wide and amusing eyes at the father of her child. When did he get here? Wasn't he still washing the dishes?

Wait.....

Realizing Park Jimin was no longer in his suit but in a set of loungewear, she frown in confusion. How does Park Jimin always move so fast?

Her frown deepens at the man then to the package in his hand. Knowing she can't win over him, she walks away. Her finger pointing to the hallway.

"Bring it to the study room."

"Mm."

Park Jimin nod his head and follow his wife to the study room. From behind, Hank sighed and close his eyes like he didn't care at all. However, if he could, he would be laughing in joy to see the evil peasant look like a slave to his mommy.

How great would that be?

Come here slave!

Put over there slave!

Off with your head slave!

Oblivious and not a single care about Hank's thought, Park Jimin did not care if he had to be a slave. If it's anything his wife wants, he is willing to do it for her.

Coming into the study room, Park Jimin place the package down by the window. He takes a step back and lets his wife continue with what she was going to do.

Rosè Han squat down and sat on her knees. She leisurely open the package, however, seeing Park Jimin's reflection in the window, she turns to look at him. Smiling, she held his hand and pull him down.

"Sit, let's look at it together."

Park Jimin nod his head and sits down. He glance at the sender of the package and he frown.

'M.T.?'

Who is that? Who dare to send his wife a package like this?

He pout his lip in disapproval. However, when he saw the way his wife looked in the window, everything disperse into thin air. That smile on her was enough to let him know how much this package meant to her.

Opening the package, Rosè Han smiled in excitement. Her smile was one that could ease a person's mind. Just seeing her smile, Park Jimin did not care about who M.T. is anymore.

Rosè Han removed the last piece of wrapping paper on the package. Looking at it, she was amazed at the gift sent by Mark Tuan.

It was another photo from her photo shoot for Beauty. Unlike the one she received at work, this one gave an opposite aura to it.

Turning her head to the man next to her, she smiles at him. Her eyes were even smiling.

"What do you think?"

Park Jimin was at a loss for words. He couldn't help but continue to stare at the photo. It was a rather huge photo and this photo was his wife.

Her hair was loosely curled and she was sitting on a stool, except the crimson red chiffon dress on her flowed down like waterfall covering the stool. Her long and slender legs were exposed showing her strapped black heels.