CHAPTER 295: only a few days

Early in the morning before people even awake from their nights slumber, the lights inside Jade Condos penthouse 1503 is the only one on.

Inside the penthouse, Rosè Han sat on the king size bed with the blanket half covering her. She sighs every two seconds while supporting her chin with one hand.

Laying at the foot of the bed is the white fluff ball who is fully awake as well.

Both human and pet stares at the cold man living with them. Unlike the both of them, he is leisurely walking in and out of the room.

Rosè Han stares at the neatly folded shirts in his hand and she lets out a long sigh.

When Park Jimin arrived home after meeting with Kim Taehyung, he told her that he has to go to Los Angeles for a meeting early in the morning. She didn't ask what kind of meeting it is because she is not a noisy person. Also, he is a businessman, so it's only natural for one to go for work.

At first, she didn't think much of it, but seeing him pack his things now, she can't help but already miss him.

Thinking of how much she is going to miss him, she changes the hand her chin is resting on to the other and her sighs continue.

Park Jimin place the last set of clothes he is bringing inside his luggage bag and hears his wife sigh loudly.

The corners of his lip twitch upwards, but he quickly forces back the urge to laugh and close the suitcase.

Turning his head to look at his wife, a faint smile curl on his lip.

"Miss me already? I'll be back for the fashion show."

Bending over, he held her chin up and kiss her on the lips.

"....."

Rosè Han is quickly taken by surprise and her eyes shot wide open.

She isn't the only one as Hank who had been minding his own business sees this shameless act and he covers his eyes with one paw.

Park Jimin pays no attention to his shamelessness and his lip captures her red lips again, however this time, he uses a little more strength.

He really does not want to be apart from her, but he must think about their future.

Reluctantly, he pulls away and press his forehead against hers. He closes his eyes and whisper.

"Be good, okay?"

Rosè Han's cheeks are as red as a tomoto, but she quickly calms her beating heart and pout her lip hearing his words. She wanted to say something but decides not to, instead, she nods her head obediently like a child.

Moving away from her, Park Jimin takes the handle of his luggage bag and smiles at her.

"Walk me out?"

Rosè Han smiles back with a nod. Moving the blanket off her, she gets out of bed and holds Park Jimin's hand.

Seeing her do this, Park Jimin is taken by back surprise. He arch a brow and chuckles. Normally, he is the one who takes the first step to hold her hand. However...

He looks down at her small jade like hand that is barely wrap around his and a feeling he cannot explain dawn on him. He doesn't want to go to Los Angeles anymore. If he can, he wants to spend every minute of his day with her.

Seeing the look on his face, Rosè Han got a sense of what he is thinking. She takes a step forward and pulls him with her out of the room as Hank quickly follows after.

With her leading the way, she raises her chin and heads for the front door like a mother forcing her son to go to school.

"It's only a few days. I won't miss you one bit."