CHAPTER 305: Red Nigh

Darkness engulf Los Angeles as the heavy rain does not plan to subdue. The sky lights up with constant flashes and rumble horrifyingly.

Inside Park Jimin's private house, every inch of the place is dimly lit. One the second floor, all the doors are tightly shut except for the one furthest to the end. The door is slightly open ajar, and the room is often lit by the flash of lightning.

The atmosphere inside the room is gloomy and eerie, however, Park Jimin sat at the edge of the bed. His head lower as he stares down at the phone in his hand.

A flash of lightning brightens the room again, but Park Jimin does not react to it. His wife had long ended the call, yet, he continues to stare at the phone.

Suddenly, another flash of lightning shines again and the sound of footsteps close in from the door.

The ajar door slowly creaks open and a figure's bulky outline comes to view.

"Boss."

Kim Namjoon stood at the door as he looks at his boss. After they returned from the yearly meeting, he had changed out of his black suit into something more casual. He wore a plain black shirt with black combat pants. A holster harness drape over his shirt with a gun in each pocket.

He takes a step inside the room and his voice continues.

"It's time."

Park Jimin's head remain down for a long minute. His thumb caresses the screen of his phone as if he was caressing his wife. His eyes slowly blink and light emitting from the phone turns black.

He stood up and put the phone in his pocket. At the same time, he grabs his coat on the bed and walks out of the room.

"Let's go."

Kim Namjoon nod his head and follows out. Kim Taehyung had located the meeting place and sent them the information. Once they finish this task, they will head back to South Korea.

In a deluxe nightclub located in the heart of Los Angeles, music played loudly as people fill the entire place up. Dancers on the stage and men going crazy for their attention.

The nightclub has three floors. The first floor is for entertainment while the second floor is a casino. The third floor, however, is separated into two sections. The first section consists of rooms for pleasure for the guests whereas the second section is separated for special VIP guests.

This deluxe nightclub is called Red Night and hold the root for one of Los Angeles's most notorious gang. When the leaders of the underworld gather in Los Angeles, this is the place they will host the meet.

Inside the biggest room in the second section, two middle aged men sat in their own red armchair. Surrounding them are a few of their subordinates on guard and women of service.

A middle aged man seated in the main armchair tilt his head back as he close his eyes. His shirt is pulled open as his face shade red from the service girl standing behind him. She is gently massaging his shoulders into relaxation while two men sat on each of his side as they plant kisses on his body. As if three women were not enough, squatting down in front of him is a fourth woman, her head motion up and down as she pleasure the man into ecstasy.

This man is Silver. He is notorious for his ruthlessness in the underworld. When people from the underworld see him, they would address him as 'Master Silver'. At the mention of his name, all will tremble for the fear of remembering his name.

His head slowly tilt forward and he looks at the other middle aged man. A sneer curl on his lip and he spoke.

"Dong Woon, you are in Red Night, why aren't you enjoying yourself? Are the women here not of your taste?"