CHAPTER 366: Greatest news

Able to find the bathroom thanks to Lu Tian's help, Rosè Han felt like a drunk person sitting in front of the toilet as she vomits the food she consumed.

Inside the bathroom with her, Park Jimin squat down beside her and gently sooth her back with one hand while the other held her hair back from falling into the toilet.

It truly pains him to see his wife go through all this, but Hoseok had mentioned that it is normal for some women to go through this during pregnancy.

He swore inside, when the little brat comes out, he or she better love his wife for having to go through all of this.

Rosè breathes heavily as she finally feels herself feeling a little better after vomiting. She moves away from the toilet as Park Jimin's hand that was soothing her back reach for a towel and hands it to her then flushes the toilet.

"Thank You." She wipes her mouth and smiles apologetically to him, "I'm sorry for doing this to your parents..."

Jimin shook his head and helps hers tie her hair with one of his mother's hair ties. Then he helps her stand up, "What are you sorry for? You're pregnant, Hoseok said this is normal for some women."

Feeling much butter, Jimin and Rosè walked out of the bathroom to head back to the dining room.

Madam Park had already warmed the Bird's nest soup and placed it on the table in waiting. She and Old Park were worried about Rosè Han. Could she have eaten something wrong? Was she allergic to one of the dishes? Did she catch a cold?

As they thought of many questions, they see their son and Rosè Han enter the room again. However, the worry feeling they had was suddenly wash with a heart aching pain.

Rosè Han who had her hair down when she first arrived now had her hair tied in a loose and low ponytail. Looking at Madam Park and Old Park, she smiles apologetically to them.

"I apologize for what happened. A nausea feeling washed over me."

Madam Park stares at the young girl with a complex feeling of all sorts. When she saw Rosè Han enter the room with that simple hairstyle, she swore she had saw her good friend, Roona. If it was not for the difference in their voice and height, she would have thought they were the same person.

Suddenly, a thought hit her. Her friend was not tall, but her husband was...

Rosè 'Han'... Roona's husband's name was 'Han' Joon.

Could she be their daughter?

Thinking this, Madam Park chuckles inside. How could Rosè Han be their daughter... Roona and Han Joon's daughter's name is Roseanne. Plus, they may have the same surname, but there are other family names with Han.

Knowing what his wife must have thought about, Old Park gently place his hand over hers. He knows how much his wife misses her dear friend who passed away, but it is just as much as how he thinks about his friend, Joon.

"Mother, did you warm the soup?"

Jimin's voice sudden interrupts his parent's thoughts. He gently helps Rosè sit down on the chair then sat in his chair.

Looking at his parents, he felt something was off, but he did not push into it.

"Yes. Yes, the soup is ready."

Hearing her son, Madam Park nods her head and reach for the bird nest's soup. She stood up from her seat and walks over to the other side and hand it to Rosè.

"Child, I apologize, I must have fed you too much food. The soup is a little hot, but warm enough to drink."

Rosè smiles another apologetic smile at Madam Park and takes the bowl of soup. She hopes that what happened did not offend her.