CHAPTER 377: Then who else?

"Are the rumors true then? Are Rosè Han and Park Jimin really an item?"

"From their interaction at the fashion show, I think they were already in a relationship."

"Rosè Han just revealed herself to be De L'amour's designer and now, it is reveal that she is General Mo's granddaughter! What will the world think if this news was release?"

"Since her father is Han Liam, does that mean she is the current CEO of H-International?"

Everyone in the ballroom were more shocked than they were during the fashion show. Rosè is a retired model who already held a prominent figure in South Korea. However, the news of her being the fashion designer of De L'amour was already mind blowing.

No one has yet to recover from such shock, but now, not only one news but more news are added to shock them.

She is the true heiress of Mo Corps and her background is not simple. Her father was a very well-known person throughout the entire continent.

As the granddaughter of General Mo, theres no mistaking that she must be the current mysterious CEO of her father's company, H-International.

Even her relationship to the famous business king cannot be overlooked.

Park Jimin is one of South Korea's wealthiest man and the most eligible bachelor. There had never been any scandals of him with anyone, until now. Seeing how he treats Rosè everyone can confirm their curiosity.

Staring at the main table of Rosè and Park Jimin, a young woman sighs inside. She was one of the many girls who admires Park Jimin, but seeing how good the man treats the model, she faintly smiles.

"If CEO Park and Rosè Han are a pair, I have nothing against them. One is handsome while the other is beautiful. Truly a match made in heaven."

"I agree, I also support their ship! They are my new power couple!"

Another woman at the same table calls out cheerfully. Everyone knows that Park Jimin is cold towards not only women but also men. However, seeing how he can be so gentle and soft towards Rosè, it means that he indeed loves her very much.

So, instead of hating on their relationship, why not support their love!

Hearing the two women, a single man at the table furrow his brows.

"Hey, how can you all pair our ideal goddess with the cold and ruthless, Park Jimin?"

The first woman who spoke scoffs at the man. "What? If not Park Jimin, then who else? You think you are Rosè Han's match?"

Their conversation soon turned into a friendly argument, but no one notice the short hair girl sitting at the table next to them.

Yoona glares at them with burning rage and jealousy inside. First, it was Dahyun who stole the spotlight and then it was her embarrassment at the main table. Now, this slut Rosè Han dares to walk in and catch everyone's attention.

Angry and irritated of the people around mentioning Rosè's name, Yoona downs her glass of wine in one gulp. A glint of sinister thought flashes in her eyes and she abruptly stood from her seat.

Ignoring the fact that the birthday celebration has not ended, she walks out of the ballroom without looking back.

'Rosè Han! I'll make you disappear from the world!'

That's right, she will tell Park Jimin about the night of Rosè's farewell party. Although her plan failed at the time, she knows that with the drug she used, a cold bath would not solve the problem. Rosè needed a man to cure her. A little switch of words and Park Jimin will surely leave the slut!