CHAPTER 300: Act freely

When afternoon arrived in South Korea, the bright and beautiful morning had turn gloomy. Grey clouds slowly cover the once bright sky as faint sound of thunder transmit in the sky.

Despite the gloominess, Mo Junkyu and the soldiers did not pay attention to it. They ran in their usual pace through the vast open field.

To them, rain or shine, it did not matter. Of course, knowing that Rose Yang is watching, they were even more motivated to impress her.

Rose Han, who is oblivious to herself being their strength, sat on a bench at the side. She watched the soldiers run with their might like she did when she young. Her eyes caught sight of Mo Junkyu and Haruto amongst the many heads.

However, she is were more focused on the little white fluff ball taking the lead.

Hank ran freely as the wind brush against his face. His tongue slightly hung out, but he does not care. He loves the feeling of the wind!

Rose Han lightly shook her head. She knows that Hank could have outrun the boys behind him, but he made sure to keep a steady pace. He acted like he is part of the team and he didn't leave anyone behind. Of course, at the same time, he made sure no one pass him.

While Rose Han watch the soldiers act out their daily training, a loud thud echo inside the Mo Mansion's livingroom. Follow by a loud roar.

"What did you say?!"

Grandfather Mo abruptly stood up from the couch and his nostrils flare. His eyes turned murderous and his chest heaving up and down.

Standing at the side, Housekeeper Yu hung his head low. Even though he has been the housekeeper of Mo Mansion for many years, he will never get use to the old man's temper.

Beads of sweat slowly form on his forehead and he answers his master.

"Master, earlier Miss Mo came and wanted to meet you. However, upon her arrival, she met with the young master."

Saying this, he gulps in difficulty and tells the man the truth.

"Miss Mo said some upsetting words to the young master. She mentioned the word t-t-trash... and that he is not related to the Mo family by blood. She also said, she can send the young master to meet his deceased family."

When he finally finished, Housekeeper Yu wipe the sweat with the back of his hand. He swore inside that having to explain what happened terrified him. Each time he spoke, it was like he had somehow fallen into the bottom of a burning volcano.

Everyone at the Mo Mansion knows that it is a taboo to speak about the young master's past. No one dares to say anything or mention a word. If one did, the General's wrath will turn into Hell.

"Good. Very good."

Grandfather Mo scoff a sarcastic chuckle and he looks at So Hyungseok.

"Hyungseok, inform the second Mo family. This is one is going to pay them a visit."

Saying this, his eyes narrow and the temperature in the room turned cold.

"Seems like I have let them act freely for too long."

"Yes, Chairman!"

So Hyungseok quickly answers. The him at this moment is no different from Housekeeper Yu. He can tell the temperature in the room change from fiery hot to a blizzard. It was as if the intense blizzard had burst from the old man.

However, he quickly gathers himself together and turn to leave the room. He must complete this task given to him at all cost.

Grandfather Mo takes a deep breath to calm himself. He had just return from his daily check up, never did he expect such occurance happened while he was away! With his current health, the doctor told him to maintain his temper. Any more stress can cause him to faint.