CHATER 251: It's too late now

Time slowly clicked as the sun set in the distance. The clear sky above is now transitioning with rays of redness as a black Mercedes parks in front of the Ji Mansion and the driver side door opens.

So Hyungseok steps out of the car and walks to the other side to open the back door. As his figure nears the door, it was suddenly open, but slowly.

"Chairman."

He quickly but gently pulls the door open to help Old man Mo out of the car.

Old man Mo stretch his arm out and stops So Hyungseok from further advancing. He slowly gets out of the car and looks up at Mo Mansion.

"I can still get out of the car by myself. Don't make any suspicious movement that will alert the workers here and Junkyu."

"Mm."

So Hyungseok could only nod his head and stand on the side. Staring at the man who has aged in front of him, memories of the past flash in his mind.

The brave and strong soldier from back then has grown old.... and he is glad to have to grown old with that man.

After the young miss came to visit and left to Seoul Military Hospital, an urgent call came from Mo Corps. They had to leave the mansion to the company, only to find out that the other Mo members are slowly advancing in the dark.

If the old man doesn't persuade Rose Han into taking over the business.....

"Hyungseok."

Hearing his name called,So Hyungseok broke out of his thoughts. He looks to Old man Mo and sees that the old man was already in front of the mansion.

With a sigh, he closes the car door and walks over to old man Mo.

As they enter the Mo mansion, Housekeeper Yu greeted them at the door. Old man Mo nod his head to the man, then he looks around the house.

"Where is Junkyu?"

Housekeeper Yu smiles to the man, "The young master is in his room."

"Mm.."

Old man Mo didnt stay downstairs for long, he needed to go to his study room. There were some important matters he needed to discuss with So Hyungseok.

When old man Mo took his first step on the second floor, he couldnt help but feel something was out of place. He just couldnt figure out what it was.

His head turn to the right of the hallway. Looking at Junkyu's room, he sees the door closed. Usually the boy only closes the door when he is either studying or sleeping. Thinking of how the school semester is coming to an end, Junkyu must be studying.

Without much thinking, he looks away and continues on to his study room. As he nears the door, another throbbing pain erupted in his heart.

The space between his brow crease into three lines . He stares at the door and couldn't bring himself to enter the room.

"Chairman, what is it?"

So Hyungseok's voice from behind brings Old man Mo back from the unknown feeling inside of him. He shook his head and force a chuckle.

"Ha ha, this one was just thinking."

Ignoring that tight pain in his chest, he turns the door knob and opens the door.

Darkness engulf his view as the blinds to the windows were kept shut. No light came into the room. From behind So Hyungseok takes a step to the side to turn the switch for the lights on.

"Ahhhh—!!!"

Grandfather Mo suddenly gasp in surprise and So Hyungseok yelp in shock. Both old men stare unblinkingly at the the scary black figure sitting on the floor at the end of the study room.