CHAPTER 219: No one ever survives

Darkness engulfed Seoul to sleep. While others were in their deep slumber, a run down building was still busying itself. The clicking of the keyboard echoes inside the shop while all was silence.

Uncle Sam takes a seat and sighed. He glares at the design team then to Rosè Han. However, when his eyes landed on her, his expression softened. His glare is for the fact that these youngsters did not tell him in advance. Of course, he can never glare at the only child left behind his good friend.

"Young Miss, you mean to tell this old me, that while I was having a heart attack here, everything was staged?"

Rosè Han sat across from Uncle Sam, she pout her lip for a second then nod her head.

"Mm. I already knew Dong Joonwoo had sent men to follow me. I was just waiting for them to make a move. I do apologize for not telling you in advance. I didn't want to worry you so I asked no one to say anything.."

Hearing her answer, Uncle Sam nod his head in understanding. How could he forgot who this young woman was? She is the daughter of his old friend and the granddaughter of his old master. Everything she does has it's meaning.

He wasn't upset that she didn't tell him, he was upset that he had allow such thing to come to this. He couldn't help but sigh again.

"You were never one to attack without reason. If the other side had not made their move, you wouldn't have made yours."

Remembering something, Uncle Sam looks at Jeon Jungkook then back to Rosè Han.

"Will Byun Baekhyun and Min Yoongi be alright?"

"They'll be fine. I trust those two won't be defeated so easily."

Rosè Han assures the middle aged man. Turning to look at her remaining design team, she nods her head. Seeing her movement, everyone stood and prepares themselves to leave.

"Boss, I've found their location."

Jeon Jungkook calls out. His finger pointing to a screen then to a map on his laptop.

"It seems they're heading in the direction of Retro."

Hearing the place, Uncle Sam furrow his brows. He stood from his chair and walks over to Jeon Jungkook.

"Jungkook, isn't Retro the nightlife in Seoul for the underworld gangs? Wouldn't Byun Baekhyun and Min Yoongi be in more danger?"

"They'll be fine. Jungkook, send the location to Alpha Team."

Rosè Han spoke as she too stood from her seat. Walking over to the twenty mannequins, she takes another look at them.

"Uncle Sam, I trust you can help me keep these designs in a safe place?"

Uncle Sam: "Of course. It will be over my dead body if someone wants to steal from me."

Rosè Han nod her head in response. She knows she could always count on the man to keep her things secured. Uncle Sam is a man of words, anything he says he will follow through with it.

"Jungkook, let's go."

Not wanting to waste time, she leaves Uncle Sam's shop. Following behind her was Jeon Jungkook and his laptop.

Until Rosè Han was no longer in view, Uncle Sam signals to the two security guards.

"Secure the shop, no one outside is allow to enter without my permission."

The middle aged man commands to the two security guards. He glance in the direction Rosè Han went for a quick second, then he heads in another directions of the shop. However, when his eyes landed on his expensive items on the floor, he was dumbfounded.