CHAPTER 374: Make you a target

Watching the scene, Old Park shook his head at Dahyun . He felt pity for the woman for not using her brain. He then advert his eyes to Shiyun and part his lips to speak.

"Mo Shyiyun, it is Uncle Mo's birthday, don't cause a scene like this in front of so many guests."

"Hmmf. You are an outsider, don't get yourself involve with our Mo family's matters."

Mo Shiyun refute with a snort. He hated the Park family. Mo Huan is his uncle by blood, yet, he treated the Park family better than he treated him (Shiyun) and Dahyun.

Hearing the man's words, Old Park furrow his brows. He wanted to say something back, but Madam Park place her hand over his and lightly shook her head.

As much as they want to intervene, it is not their place to have a say in it.

Seeing that the Park family had backed down, Shyiyun's head grew bigger.

However, he did not realize that he had just become a target after disrespecting Old Park.

He suddenly felt a cold chill crawl on his back and subconsciously looks to his left.

In that moment, he is met with both Park Jimin and Park Jay's cold gaze and he froze in his seat.

How could he have been such an idiot?!

Park Jimin is a man short of words. He is usually quiet at events, which makes people forget that he is the number one person no one should ever cross the line with.

Not only him, but the carefree Park Jay is just as scary.

Park Jay may appear like someone who is easy to approach, but once you get on his bad side, he is no different from his older brother.

Being met with two pairs of dark eyes that could see into one's soul, Shiyun regretted so badly for opening his mouth at Old Park. However, it was too late for regrets.

Grandfather Mo had enough of this outrageous discussion. He glares at Dahyun and Shiyun with a vicious look.

"Anyone who dares to disrespect Lieutenant General, Lin Hyun is disrespecting me."

His voice was calm, but loud enough for everyone in the ballroom to hear.

It was a tone that held power and authority in each word his spoke.

Hearing his words, both Dahyun and her father were rendered speechless.

Not only them, but everyone else in the ballroom were just as shocked, especially those who were looking down on Lin Hyun and his son, Lin Junghwan.

No one would have thought that the two people who were dressed so poorly were actually people who held more authority than them.

Grandfather Mo turn to look at his comrade and sighs apologetically.

"This General would like to apologize to Lieutenant General Lin. It is this old one's fault for not disciplining his family well."

Lin Hyun sighed inside. He was put in an awkward situation, but seeing how the General stood up for him, he is truly happy.

"No need to apologize. This soldier should be the one apologizing for causing this misunderstanding."

Hearing the words of his comrade, Grandfather Mo sighs and wave his hand.

"You did nothing wrong here. If anyone here feels that you are not welcome here, then they should be the one to leave."

He spoke his words in a calm manner, but everyone could hear the warning behind his words.