CHAPTER 311: Going to bathe

As the quiet night darkens with the only sound of rain, the lights turn on as Rosè Han stood in front of the door. This is her first time every stepping foot inside the penthouse of the man who has been living with her.

Although the layout is rather similar to hers, everything still felt foreign to the eyes. Surprisingly, his place is very tidy and minimal.

She also notices that Park Jimin is very fond of the color black. Not only are his clothes black, even the furnitures and decorations inside the same color.

"You can look around if you want."

From behind, Park Jimin cooed into her ear. His voice was low and deep as he filled her nose with the scent of him.

Fully mesmerized by his hoarse voice, Rosè Han came back to her senses. She takes a step forward but was quickly pulled back into an embrace. Her brows furrow when she repeats his words in her head, so much for letting her look around.

The touch of his wet clothes brush against her skin and she pouts her lip.

"Jimin, you should hurry and change out of your wet clothes. What if you catch a cold?"

His arms remain wrapped around her waist and he rest his head on her shoulder. He couldn't help but inhale her unique scent that he loves so much.

However, she is right. He had run in the rain and needs to change. He cannot risk getting her sick since she is pregnant.

Thinking this, an idea comes to mind and without moving his head from her shoulder, he asks.

"Did you take a bath yet?"

Rosè Han didn't take his words into consideration and answers him right away.

"No, I didn't have time to bathe, because— ah!"

Before she could even finish her words, Park Jimin swiftly carries her in princess style. He didn't care to listen to her remaining words. The only word he heard was 'no' and took it as her answer.

Rosè Han's cheeks flush and she quickly wrap her arms around his neck. She was afraid of falling.

"Jimin, what are you doing? Put me down!"

She protested him, but she has forgotten two things. This is Park Jimin, when it comes to his wife, he is clingy and does not plan to let her go.

He gives her a breath-taking smile and kiss her lip.

"Let's take a bath together."

"Jimin, I can take a bath by myself. Now, put me down."

Rosè Han's eyes widen at his words. She hits his shoulder and continue to protest, which causes him to pause in his steps.

She sighs in relief and wait to be put down, but to her unfortunate, Park Jimin did not do so. Instead he mischievously smiles at her and murmur near her ear.

"Wife, if you keep hitting me, our baby will think you are a husband abuser."

"....."

Rosè Han was dumbfounded by his words. Husband abuser? How can she be label as a husband abuser? When did she abuse him?

Ignoring the look on her face, Park Jimin smiles to himself and stride in big steps toward the bedroom.

As the two humans disappear into the bedroom, Hank sat in the living alone. He stares at the tall figure stealing his favorite human. However, he does not follow them. He waited until the door close and he jumps onto the couch.

He circles into a comfortable position and lays down. The evil human should be thankful that he, the noble king considers his (Park Jimin's) peasant feelings, because he is still mourning over the death of his bed.