CHAPTER 347: Ruthless

The spotlight disappears as Park Jimin joins Mark Tuan on the stage. Unlike the energetic man next to him, Park Jimin's expression remained cold and indifferent with no ounce of emotion. Not even a tiny smile can be seen on his face.

Of course, despite the man's demeanor, Mark Tuan did not mind. He turn to look at the audience and smiles cheerfully.

"Did tonight's honorable guest surprise you all?"

Saying this, he takes a deep breath and looks at Park Jimin.

"Mr. Park, Beauty is truly thankful for your acceptance in joining us tonight. Though, I am sure our guests and viewers are very curious to know, what made you decide to join this year's annual Fall Fashion Show?"

The audience remained quiet with eyes staring at the business king. Each person could not wait to hear his response.

After all, one should know that, although Park Jimin is a distinguish figure in Seoul, the man rarely shows himself at events, let alone a small fashion show like this. Even in the past, he never once attended a fashion show.

After a long minute had gone by, the guest could only sigh inside. They should have expected that he will not answer the question.

However, just when they thought this, Park Jimin's closed lip parts and his deep voice sounds.

"I'm here to support someone important to me."

"..."

Hearing this unexpected response from the infamous cold man, not only the young but the older audience erupt into a commotion again.

"Park Jimin said he is here to support someone important to him? Who can it be?"

"Could it be Moonlight's opening model, Shin Yoona? I heard there's a rumor that Shin Yoona is engaged to Park Jimin."

"Shin Yoona's first appearance on the runway and Park Jimin's sudden appearance, is this really a coincidence or are they really a pair?"

"If it's true, I don't know what to think. I don't want Park Jimin to be paired with Shin Yoona. She's pretty but she is not his match."

Although, Park Jimin's sudden response stirred the crowd, Grandfather Mo rolled his eyes.

Someone important? Hmmf. Why not announce to the world that you already proposed?

If it was him up there, he would brag about it to the entire world and make sure all the media here release the news!

On the stage, Mark Tuan stares at the tall and aloof man. His head shook and he sighs inside. Park Jimin did answer his question, but it gave no room to ask more.

A soft chuckle escapes his lip and he stares back to the stirring crowd.

"Alright! Mr. Park has given us his honest answer. Now, let us all welcome our first designer, Moonlight's Chen Mina."

Quickly changing the subject, he diverts the attention to the appearance of Chen Mina.

The moment Mark Tuan poke his words, Chen Mina steps onto the stage in the same blue dress she arrived in. She was in full smiles as she had cast the incident with Lim Zoe aside. It was as if nothing had happened in the back.

She calmly walks over to the front of the stage with one hand waving to greet the guests. Seeing both good looking men, she decides to stand between them.

"Wow, Miss Chen, you are as lovely as ever. I pity all the young men that were rejected by you."

Mark Tuan flirtatiously praise the woman with a smile. He found Chen Mina to be a very beautiful and successful woman, but her inner hear was too black for him. If he had not known the real her, he would have been one of the many suitors who fancied the woman.