CHAPTER 378: Five Drunken Generals

As the celebration continues into the night, the arrival time came for Grandfather Mo to open his gifts.

Seated in the chair he sat when the guests first arrived, each person wait for their turn to hand in their gifts for him.

Outside the Mo Mansion, the vehicles belonging to each invited guest are parked in a neatly order.

However, in the darkness with only the moon shining above, a chauffer is currently standing outside of a white Mercedes.

Occasionally, he would blow on his hands to add warmth as the night is cold. Even in the dark, one can see how red his face is as he would glance at the white car.

Looking at the dark tinted window of the car, his face turns redder and he quickly advert his eyes while trying to distract his mind. However, due to the window being left opened a little, he can hear the faint sounds inside and the constant shaking of the car.

"Mmf... Mm... Ah... Shin... dong..."

Inside the backseat of the white Mercedes, Shindong and Dahyun were half naked. The man sat in the center while Dahyun sat on top of him with her legs spread apart at his sides. Her figure bounces up and down in rhythm as she rides him.

She had purposely said she was not feeling well so that they could come out and do this. She needed to distract his attention away from the slut, Rosè. He is her strong backer as of now and she cannot lose him.

Just as both individuals were about to reach their own highest peak of pleasure, faint voices can be heard in the distance.

"I wonder what General Mo's granddaughter is going to gift the old man."

"Let's hurry and finish our cigarettes before we miss the chance to see."

It was two middle-aged men who had came out for a quick smoke. Neither were aware of the moving car in the distance as each person rush through their cigarette.

However, only taking a few puffs, they quickly killed their cigarettes and returned inside the ballroom. At the same time, Shindong had released his load into the woman above him when he heard the two men talking outside.

His eyes lit up and without a care whether she reached her own bliss or not, he quickly push her off of him. Reaching for a wet wipe, he cleans himself and fixes his clothes.

"Dahyun fix yourself. We should hurry back in since you promised your grandfather that you would return to see him open the gifts."

"..."

Now sitting on the backseat, Dahyun was tongue tied as she stares at the man in utter disbelief.

She was almost there, but he had suddenly pushed her away the second he was done.

However, hearing his words, she could only purse her lip bitterly. She did tell the old man that she would return.

She curse inside for making such a stupid promise and reluctantly fix her dress and hair.

Inside the ballroom, no one was aware or cared about the intimacy act that had taken place out in the parking lot.

Everyone continued to gather around the center of the ballroom in wait of their turn to give the old man his gift.

By now, Grandfather Mo had already opened a total of fifty gifts.

He had hope to open either Rosè or Junkyu's gifts first, but the two brats said they will wait in line with everyone else until it is their turn.

As he opens one gift at a time, it was the Park family's turn.

Old Park walks toward the old man with a long red box in hand while his wife matched his pace on the right.