CHAPTER 266: Just simple neutral

"B-thump. B-thump. B-thump."

The sound of a beating heart echoes inside the quiet room. From a small monitor, the image of black and while form like the galaxy with a pea size white dot in the center.

"Are you alright, miss?"

From the side comes a female doctor's voice. In her hand was a transducer for transabdominal ultrasound and a fetal Doppler phoebe in her other hand. She looks at Rosè Han and a confused expression was written on her face.

Wouldn't a woman be jumping in joy at this moment?

Thinking of it, she looks at the handsome father. Even more surprisingly, the man looked like he was lost in space. Looking back at Rosè Han, she was a little worried.

"Miss, are you alright?"

Laying on the exam table in a daze. Rosè Han's bluish green eyes stare at the monitor and everything around her seemed to have fade out, except for the thumping sound. The little white pea on the monitor thump in a rhythm correspondently her heart beat. At first, she thought she was hearing her own heart beat, but that wasn't the case....

A smile curl on her lip and her eyes turned moist. She comes out of her daze and smiles to the doctor, "I'm alright."

Turning her head to the other side, she looks at the devilishly handsome man. Seeing his stuck expression, she didn't know whether to laugh or cry. Reaching a hand out, she place it above Park Jimin l's hand.

"Jimin..."

For the first time since they've been together, Park Jimin did not answer her. His eyes stare unblinking at the monitor in front him. If one was to say Rosè Han was in daze, then his daze was beyond out of this world.

After Rosè Han adjust her clothes, the female doctor had come in. She asked Rose Han to lay on the exam table, then slightly shifting Rosè Han's sweater up, she applied a thin layer of gel on her stomach. Before he knew it, the doctor moved the transducer across Rose Han's stomach and a black and white image appeared on the monitor screen.

He stare at it and tried to make out what it was, but all he could see was some swirls here and there. Just as he thought so, the doctor used another equipment and gently place it on Rosè Han's stomach. Before he could ask questions, the thumping sound echoed in the room. Everything the doctor seemed to be saying was cut out and only the thumping sound was all her could hear.

However, at this moment, his eyes are locked into the tiny white dot in the center.

"Jimin..."

Rosè Han called out to him again. She chuckles at how much the man is in daze.

"Say hi to our baby."

Like before, he did not answer, but continue to stare at the monitor. After a long while, his lips parted and a faint whisper escapes.

"Our baby...."

The straight line of his lip curl upwards into a faint smile. He stares at the screen, then coming out of his daze, he looks at his wife.

This time, the faint smile curl upwards more until it reach his eyes. It was a smile that he never knew he could make until he met her. He move his hand and held her hand tightly.

"This is our baby. Our little baby. Rosie, I can see our little baby."

Bursting into pure joy, Park Jimin could only chant the words repeatedly. He plant kisses on the back of Rosè Han's hand and continues to look at the screen.

He is really a father!!!

Watching the man she loves in joy, Rosè Han could not help but smile with him. Even she didn't think she'd have this chance to be a mother.