CHAPTER 271: Too quie

After dropping Rosé Han off at De L'amour, Park Jimin did not return to Lu Corps. Instead, he drives out in the opposite direction.

When he arrived at the location, he parks the car and steps out. He looks up at the rather large house and he felt greatly satisfy. This was none other than the same house he took Rosè Han to see.

Standing in front of the door, Kim Taehyung had long arrived. When Jeon Jungkook dropped him off, he had been notify by the hired workers that everything was set and in preparation. Hearing such good news, he did not wait and call his boss right away.

Park Jimin walks up to the door and both the boss and assistant enter the house.

Following behind Park Jimin, Kim Taehyung grinned ear to ear. It was as if everything in preparation was for him.

"Boss, everything is just as you asked. Nothing is amiss."

Park Jimin did not answer but nod his head. His goal at this moment is to make sure everything is exactly as he had pictured.

The time gradually moved in the distance, but the moment Park Jimin stepped out of the front door again, the sun had already began to set. He glance at the time on his watch and ponder in thoughts.

Since Rosè Han is not off yet, he should pay his father and nagging mother a visit.

He looks at his assistant, "Make sure everything is set to what the correct time."

Finishing this last word, he gets into his car and drives out the front gate. From behind, Kim Taehyung looks at the house and he sighed.

When will he find a girlfriend? Someone to cook delicious food and care for him?

Thinking of it, his eyes lit up when he remembers something. Quickly taking this phone out, he sends a message to a certain person.

'New family, introduce me to one of your girlfriend's friend.'

————-

Early evening arrived and Park Jimin's car pulls up to the Park family household. He calmly gets out of the car and walks to the house.

Entering the house, the housekeeper greeted him and guide him to where Old Park and Madam Park were at.

"Master Park and Madam Park, the eldest young master is here."

Sitting in the living room, madam Lu and Old Park were eating snacks. The middle age couple had spent the entire morning strolling in the city and just arrive back not too long ago.

From the corner of her eyes, Madam Park sees a figure standing at the side and she looks in that direction. Seeing who it is, her eyes lit up like firework.

"Jimin! Why are you here?"

Just as surprised as his wife, Old Park looks at his eldest son. Normally, it was them who had to force Park Jimin to visit. Why is it that the kid is suddenly visiting? Did something happen? Oh lord!

Park Jimin nod his head to his parents. It was his normal way of greeting the couple. Walking into the living room, he sits down on the sofa across from the two.

"Father, mother, I found the woman I love."

"...."

Like the unexpected person he is, Park Jimin's words were straight to the point. He didn't even give a warning to the suddenly old couple. Even stranger, his expression did not even change when he spoke those words!

Madam Park felt like she was suddenly at a loss of breath and Old Park felt like someone had splash a bucket of water on him. However, both of their expressions were the same.