CHAPTER 209: Handkerchief

Everyone looked at Wong Lucas and nod their heads in agreement. Black Dragon's leader is an old acquaintance of their boss's father. Not only that, their is a story being the Black Dragon brothers.

Jeon Jungkook looks at everyone then at the wall clock. Standing up from his chair, he reminds everyone.

"We'll discuss this another time. A certain someone is arriving. Also, the fashion show is coming up, once boss gets here, everything with proceed to her designs."

Finishing his words, he walks towards the door with Lin Hui following behind him. Grabbing the door knob, he frown and swung it open.

"Ahh—-!"

A woman's voice shrieks as she stumbles onto the floor. Everyone turn to look at the woman and their eyes darken. Speak of Cao Cao and Cao Cao will appear.

Jeon Jungkook tilt his head and he scoffed lowly, "Miss Lim, its unusual to see you here this early."

"I-I—"

Lim Zoe was so shocked, her body was shivering in fear. Even her words to answer were stuck in her throat.

She had arrived an hour ago, she saw Byun Baekhyun and tried to follow him. However, she didn't think he'd go into the conference room.

What shocked her the most was that the entire design team was also there. Didn't Chen Mina say she took care of the people Rosè Han sent to Milan?

She didn't think much into it and decided to listen to their conversation. However, when the door closed, she then realized that she couldn't hear a single word from the other side. Even when she pressed her ear against the door, there was still no sound.

After a long while, the door suddenly swung open and she was caught off guard.

Jeon Jungkook looked down at the woman. Not showing a change in expression, he walks away without giving a hand. Behind him, Byun Baekhyun didn't even look at Lim Zoe, he avoided her like she was some kind pest.

Lim Zoe glare at the two men that ignored her and didn't bother to help her. Her hands clench into tight fists.

Everyone else in the room glance at each other before standing from their chairs. Since Lim Zoe is here, there's no need for them to stay here until their boss arrives.

Just like Jeon Jungkook, no one bothered to help Lim Zoe. Each person walked pass her without a single shred of care.

Sitting on the floor, Lim Zoe lower her head and gritted her teeth. Never has she been this humiliated before. Her status at De L'amour is superior than any of the people here, yet they disregarded her like trash. Angry, she quickly helps herself up. However, half way, a hand appears in front of her.

Lim Zoe looks up and see a man with glasses. His looks were not as outstanding as Jeon Jungkook and Byun Baekhyun's but he had his own kind of charm.

Lifting her hand she place it on the man's hand and stands up. She pats away the dust on her clothes and her cheeks flush in embarrassment and shyness.

"Thank you, Min Yoongi."

Min Yoongi stare at Lim Zoe with a straight face. His hand reach into his pocket and takes out a handkerchief.

Seeing this, Lim Zoe smiles inside. She bashfully stretch her hand and takes the handkerchief.

"I'm okay, I don't need the handker—-"

Before she could finish her words, her body froze and she was struck dumbfounded.

"...."

Min Yoongi had lowered his head and leisurely used the handkerchief to wipe his own hand. His gesture as if Lim Zoe was a disease he wanted to sanitize away. When he finished, he toss the handkerchief into a trash bin and fix his glasses up.

"Miss Lim, I suggest you don't do anything that you will regret. Once it's done, it can't be undone."

Not waiting for a reaction or response, Min Yoongi turns around and walked in the direction everyone had went. He only helped Lim Zoe up because they were coworkers. If it wasn't because of that, he wouldn't even give the woman face.

"....."