𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝙽𝚒𝚗𝚎𝚝𝚢 𝙾𝚗𝚎

"You say you were raised by wild boars, but you somehow know your way with words

"You say you were raised by wild boars, but you somehow know your way with words. You seem to have learned some misconceptions." Douma said. "There is no heaven or hell. They don't exist. They're nothing but human fantasies they created because they're too sad to come face facts. And you do you know how I know this?"

Kanao gripped the handle of her katana, as well as the others. "In the reality of it all, humans who live decently, suffer tragedies. While evil people can do what they so please. Because they live insane, interesting lives and drink sweet nectar. Since they aren't getting divine punishment, at the very least they go to hell when they die. That's what mentally weak people think. Or they wouldn't be able to live with themselves. It's kept deep in their minds, they're so very pitiful."

No... that—that's not true. You thought.

"IF THERE AIN'T NO HELL, THEN I'LL GOD DAMN MAKE ONE! SO SHUT THE FUCK UP!" Inosuke yelled. His heart searing in agony. He then began to charge forward. "DON'T TALK ABOUT MY MOM LIKE SHE WAS UNHAPPY, ASSHOLE!"

"Blood demon art; Frozen Cloud."

"Beast Breathing; Tenth Fang; Circular Fangs!" Inosuke took his swords and spun them around harshly, redirecting the winds the other way.

"This is fascinating. I'd like to play more until I get bored."

In the middle of his smirk, he didn't even notice but a quick flash of purple came in front. Not even noticing the drizzle of blood that left the side of his arm.

What was that?

You then came up behind and aimed for the neck. He noticed your presence behind and looked back.

Galactic Breathing—

He used his sharp fan and turned right around, swiping at your side. Luckily, you were swift enough to anticipate his next move and blocked the unique blade from slicing you in two. You were pushed back by the force and skirted down the small body of water below.

You coughed up water as some went down the wrong way. Douma leapt upwards and planted himself on the ceiling so he was upside down. He wiped away the small trail of blood on the side of his arm; staring down your way, he thought to himself. There was no way that was her...

"GET BACK DOWN DAMMIT!" Inosuke bellowed and waving his swords around. "YOU SCARED?"

"Oh, I'm sorry, but Akaza-Dono has been defeated. I don't have time." He spoke. He took his large fans and waved them in circular motions around eventually forming some sort of shining, translucent figure. "However, I'll let you play with these, in my stead."

You and the others stared upwards in confusion. Ice dolls? What in Gods name—?

The dolls each fell to the ground with a thud, the shards keeping them together clanged and twisted with every movement. They were still for a moment.