01: INTRO

"tak, tak, tak, can you hear that?" teeth as white as snow, hair as soft as cotton, smile as bright as the sun, hand as delicate as a flower, and his voice that's always lingering around as if he's near you

"tak, tak, tak, can you hear that?" teeth as white as snow, hair as soft as cotton, smile as bright as the sun, hand as delicate as a flower, and his voice that's always lingering around as if he's near you. sung hanbin. he's perfect in all angles and in many ways possible.

"today, I'm going to wipe your face gently with this face wash. shh, it's okay, it won't be long, trust me." his dainty fingers moving towards the camera, slowly brushing it up and down, making satisfying sounds.

"you're going to be so pretty." he whispered, continued by a rough sketching sound he made after rubbing the cloth on his table.

"you're the one that's so pretty." a loud husky shout echoing the room. the wall was painted maroon red, the flooring was covered in soft gray carpet, and the only lighting in that room came from a little lamp decorating a white wooden desk. there sit a guy, with his legs crossed on his office chair, biting onto his finger as he passionately stare at the monitor.

his eyes watches every movement sung hanbin makes. the corner of his lips curling upwards everytime he speaks or whisper, his eyes completely glued to the screen. he even bought a very expensive headphones so that he can hear as if sung hanbin is whispering in his ears.

it didn't stop there. the guy with dark brown hair and a mole under his eye, watches the asmr artist at least five times a day and watches his live streams daily. despite also having a job he has to do daily, his support is continuing. he must be there for the sung hanbin everyday and he would die if he missed one of his videos.

"zhang hao!" shouted a white haired guy outside his door.

"oh? kuan jui? what's wrong?" the brown haired guy replied, dropping his legs on the floor.

"the food your ordered came already. do you want me to prepare it for you or you want to eat them later?" asked the younger. 'hao' stood up from his chair, grabbing onto his phone that's laying on his bed just to transfered what he was watching on his pc to his phone. he just can't stop watching the beautiful asmr artist.

"are you watching that pretty guy again?" asked kuan jui that's still standing outside his door.

"shut up! i am!" kuan jui only laughed at his reply. "come out before i eat all your food!" he joked.

"hey! i know you can't eat all of those alone." hao opened the door, revealing the younger that's holding two plastic bags on food.

"smells so good, let's go." hao put his hand on top of kuan jui's shoulder as they walked towards the living room.

***

"did you finish today's recording?" a voice interrupted the male with black shiny hair that's tidying his set ups.

"oh, hyung. did you eat yet?" there stood a male that looks muscular, his eyes sharps and they both shares the same hair color. black.

"mhm. i did already. the chicken near here is so good. i bought you two boxes." he leaned towards a table near him, placing two boxes of chicken he just bought.

"you really didn't have to, jiwoong hyung." hanbin smiled as he placed his camera on his desk.

"well, i have a photoshoot after this. eat well." jiwoong waved goodbye at the younger and left.

hanbin was there, his nose couldn't handle the attempting smell of fried chicken. 'i want to eat them all' he thought, but he must sort out all of his set ups, including all of the things he had messed up. his floor was a mess. a random cloth just laying around, the mic was covered in foam, his mannequin full of random skin care products and even his hands are starting to wrinkle due to how long he has plated with water.

"ah... I'm so hungry." he whined, but duty calls. while cleaning his studio, he took out his phone and earbuds as he listens to one of his favorite vtuber. he doesn't really watch his content, he simply just enjoy listening to his voice. if they're a man that is, if they're a woman, it might be a possibility too. honestly, hanbin doesn't care. he just likes the fact that someone is talking while he's doing his job.

"oh no! this stage is really hard! noooooooo!!!" the vtuber voice got louder and louder with intense shouting, but hanbin didn't care at all. he cleans up faster and he sighed. "done." he smiled before leaving the studio.

he sat down on his sofa, slouching onto his back while relaxing. he turned on his tv, transferring what he watches before. at times like this, hanbin enjoyed watching the vtuber named 'rosin' play games and they're other content.

"i wonder what they're like in real life..."

🎮

I know, it's been a while. But I'm back! I've been watching boys planet and haobin really caught my attention! I hope you guys will enjoy this too <3