29: MEETING

"meet with who?" zhanghao got off the car after hanbin finished parking it in front of a cafe

"you'll see. he's a friend of mine." hanbin said, grabbing zhanghao's hand immediately as zhanghao pulled back his hand by reflex.

hanbin took a few seconds to watch zhanghao, but his lips curled upward, showing a gentle smile, and began to grab zhanghao's hand again. this time, intertwining them.

"but hanbin-" zhanghao was about to pull his hand back again.

"don't worry." with those words, zhanghao's heart settled down.

they went inside the cafe, it was surprising how it was so empty. even when the clerk greeted them, hanbin seemed to know the clerk well. following hanbin, zhanghao noticed how people in the cafe looked very close to hanbin, but then he caught another familiar face.

"oh, it's you-" one of the cafe workers came near zhanghao, startling him a bit as he grabbed zhanghao's shoulder.

"ah-" zhanghao's eyes widened and he began to wave awkwardly.

"junhyeon! good to see you again!" hanbin greeted, receiving a warm smile from the guy named junhyeon.

"is this your friend?" junhyeon asked as hanbin looked at zhanghao gently.

"he's my other half." he proudly answered as junhyeon immediately smiled wider. zhanghao nudged hanbin's shoulder a bit, hiding his face with his hand because he was blushing madly.

"I'm glad then. jiwoong hyung is waiting in the meeting room." junhyeon said, escorting both of them to the meeting room.

"why's he being so fancy?" hanbin laughed as they followed junhyeon. the brown haired opened the door, revealing a man with black hair and a suit sitting while drinking a cup of coffee.

"hanbin. you're here." the man named 'jiwoong' stands up and greeted hanbin, patting him on the shoulder before giving a gentle smile to zhanghao as well.

"so you're the rumored boyfriend of hanbin?" jiwoong chuckled a bit as zhanghao shakes his head in denial.

"we're...not like that." zhanghao shyly answered.

"yet." hanbin continue, making zhanghao blush even more and jiwoong laugh.

"let's sit down and talk. we got a lot to reveal." jiwoong went back to his seat as junhyeon came inside the room, bringing two cups of coffee for both hanbin and zhanghao.

"thank you." both of them said as junhyeon left the room for the three of them to talk in private.

"hao hyung, this is jiwoong hyung. jiwoong hyung this is hao hyung." hanbin introduced both to each other as they shakes hands, giving each other warm smiles.

"good to see that you two are doing well. I've been pretty busy myself if you ask me, hanbin. i had to cancel two photoshoots today." jiwoong said as hanbin started to feel bad about it so he bowed his head and apologized.