30: COLLAB

"you're up early

"you're up early." it was saturday morning. zhanghao doesn't have any streaming schedule for the day so he woke up early to prepare some stuff with hanbin.

"i have something to do with hanbin later on." zhanghao said as he packed up a spare shirt on his bad that made kuanjui raise one of his eyebrows.

"hm. i see." with a glance, he immediately knew what was going on.

"well, I'll be picking ricky up at the airport. since you won't be home tonight, grab the spare keys since we would be going outside tomorrow." the white-haired said, giving zhanghao a sassy glance before cleaning up his stuff in the kitchen.

"how do you know-" zhanghao was flabbergasted, he didn't even say anything.

oh honey, trust me, we all know.

when he was packing his stuff inside his shin-chan-patterned bag, his phone started to ring. it was 'hanbin <3' shown on his phone screen, the name itself made his heart start to beat faster.

"hao hyung! sorry to call you so early in the morning, i was planning to take you out to eat breakfast. after that, we can buy the ingredients we need for today's video." hanbin's soft voice made zhanghao's heart flutter as it did to all of us.

"yeah, that sounds nice," zhanghao replied, his reply may seem calm but oh boy, it wasn't as if he was trying so hard so that his voice won't shake because of excitement.

"mhm. i can't wait to see your face again, hyung. i will tidy up my studio now, goodbye." hanbin said as zhanghao could hear some stuff being moved in the background.

"see you too, bin-ah." with that, hanbin hung up the phone first after chuckling. zhanghao's face was blushing, no matter how many times he's hearing hanbin's voice, it just melts his heart, same as before just watching his videos on youtube.

he was a big fan since the beginning, with that voice kink, no one could stop them. whoops.

"alright hao, I'll be going outside for breakfast. i accidentally heard you talking to hanbin so I'll be going first." kuanjui said after putting on his jacket, ready to leave.

"take care. tell ricky i said welcome back." zhanghao said with a gentle smile that made kuanjui feel the same joy.

"I'm glad things worked out between you and hanbin. not gonna lie, i would kill that son of a- ahem, i mean, i would like to talk to him personally if he does anything to hurt you." kuanjui's face was full of rage before, but then he coughed and smiled gently, even vocalizing the word 'personally' louder than the rest of his words.

zhanghao got worried there for a second but he decided to just brush it off. kuanjui and zhanghao are great friends, he understands the protective behavior around him as he knew how much kuanjui treasures him too.

"don't worry, have fun today." zhanghao gave kuanjui a light hug before bidding goodbye to his best friend who looked as if he was about to cry.

"zhanghao... you don't know how happy you look." kuanjui whispered to himself as he stood outside the apartment, walking in the hallway towards the elevator.