16: SWEET

"well, thank you for letting me stay here

"well, thank you for letting me stay here. I'm grateful. I'll be going back now, so see you." hanbin waved before going inside his car.

"it's a pleasure. see you next time!" kuanjui said, waving back to him as ricky did the same.

"I'll be back at 6." zhang hao said, getting inside hanbin's car.

"okay hyung." ricky replied, waving at him, going back towards the elevator alongside kuanjui.

"it's nice to see you in the passenger seat, hyung." the younger korean suddenly said. zhang hao just stared blankly at him, his cheeks getting pink.

"w-why?" he asked, but hanbin never answer him. he just flashes an angelic smile that never failed to make zhang hao's heart flutter.

"for goodness sake... sung hanbin.." the chinese said inside his mind. he turned away his head towards the window at that moment.

they drove back to hanbin's apartment to complete today's task of making a collaboration video.

***

"okay so, let's start with making the set ready first." hanbin instructed zhang hao to help him get ingredients from the fridge and he will be checking on the setup.

"the fridge is there, the rest of the ingredients are on that wooden shelf." hanbin pointed as zhang hao grabbed all the things they needed.

"got it." zhang hao said, putting down the ingredients on the table.

"okay, we're all set then." the younger said, smiling at zhang hao that was standing next to him.

zhang hao was nervous. as the day of the collaboration video with his idol, hanbin, approached, zhang hao couldn't help but feel a wave of nervousness washing over him. his heart raced, and his hands trembled with anticipation.

the mere thought of standing side by side with hanbin, the person he had admired for years, filled him with a mix of excitement and anxiety. zhang hao had never dreamed of this moment, but now that it was suddenly becoming a reality, he couldn't shake off the self-doubt that crept into his mind. would he be able to perform well enough to impress his hanbin? would he stumble over his words or forget his carefully rehearsed lines? the weight of these questions lingered in zhang hao's thoughts, intensifying his jitters.

"are you okay, hao hyung?" the younger asked since he saw zhang hao spaced out, just blankly looking at the table.

"o-oh... yeah. i-i'm good.." he replied, looking at hanbin then looking down again.