14: SLEEPOVER

"after you said that, i kind of feel bad for leaving him behind

"after you said that, i kind of feel bad for leaving him behind. all of this time, i got you two to at least take care of me whenever I'm sick even if I don't want you guys to. i feel like hanbin has been enduring all of those times alone you know? there were a few times when he would post an announcement saying that he will be taking a few days off due to personal reasons." zhang hao explained to them as they nodded in response.

"that's why, you should light up his life!" kuanjui said, in the beginning, zhang hao smiled softly but it soon faded slowly.

"mhm... but who am i to deserve such a friendship with hanbin? he's famous, everyone literally wants him as their lover, friend, in-laws, and many more. i feel like I don't deserve it." he rant out, both kuanjui and ricky began to frown as well.

"but hyung. it wasn't just an act that hanbin hyung is being so kind towards you, even towards us." the blonde said, standing up next to zhang hao who was looking down while frowning.

"yeah, ricky is right. you're forgetting that you're also a very kind-hearted person. i know you for years, hao, and ricky too. we both chose to stay with you in korea because you're reliable, it's comfortable being around you." kuan jui continued.

"please don't look down on yourself, hyung. everyone deserves at least someone to be in their life." ricky said with a smile, patting zhang hao's shoulder.

all those kind words made zhang hao feel better about himself. maybe they're right, he's probably just overthinking it. based on what he saw on the screen, hanbin is a very gentle, kind-hearted person he ever met. there's no way hanbin was just doing it out of nonsense. he wanted to believe that he truly deserve to at least be hanbin's friend. he wanted hanbin to rely on him.

"thank you... you guys are so kind. i love you both so much." zhang hao said with a soft smile plastered on his face. it made both ricky and kuanjui smile along.

"we love you too. now go meet your prince. we'll be doing our stuff over here. i still need to wash the dishes since it's my turn." the white-haired said, giving zhang hao a quick hug.

"no, i still need to at least beat you once in that game." ricky replied, smirking at kuanjui.

"i would like to see you try, lovelicky." kuan jui uttered before taking all the dirty plates to the kitchen.

"not that name again..." ricky whined as he went back to seat on the sofa.

"mhm, good luck winning that game then." zhang hao said before he finally left them to go see hanbin again.

on his way there, he went inside his room first to grab an extra pillow and blanket. he may look calm on the outside but he can't deny that his heart was beating so fast it was about to pop out of his chest. just imagining how he would be spending the night with someone that he used to watch on the screen only, his head was filled with fantasies that even he can't control.