19: OTHER HALF

"those hands look so pretty, beautiful, and just magnificent!" he fanboyed, almost falling out of his seat

suddenly he forgot his problem with zhang hao.

hanbin couldn't believe that his gaming friend is zhang hao himself. what makes him more disappointed is that he knew that zhang hao probably didn't know it was him too.

"I'm distracted yet again..." hanbin complained to himself, putting his phone on the table with Rosin's stream still ongoing for him.

"Rosin you sounded kinda down today, did anything happen? Oh! I just... something happened today and I just couldn't shake it off that easily, but don't worry! I'll still be here for you all to entertain your night!" said Rosin through hanbin's phone speaker.

"I guess you're having a shitty day too, huh?" hanbin said to Rosin as if they were talking.

"I don't want to ruin our relationship..." he said as he sighed and carried his phone. he laid down on his bed, still listening to rosin's voice while staring at the top of his room.

"hao hyung..." he murmured as he recalled how zhang hao talked to him last time. it was going so well, he didn't know what happened between them. now they're in this awkward situation and zhang hao seems to be avoiding the younger as well.

hanbin took out his phone to call the older again, it was ringing for a few seconds as he heard a ringtone coming from his phone.

he forgot he was still listening to rosin's stream.

"oh, sorry. someone called me." rosin said as he continued to show off his gadgets.

"moving on, I receive this awesome mechanical keyboard that sounds like heaven! like here..."

"the number you're calling is not active, please try again-" hanbin dismissed the call. certainly, he knew, zhang hao wouldn't want to pick up his call.

"rosin seems to be having someone to call him as well...." hanbin said, looking back at rosin's stream.

then, he began to notice something similar.

"he has the same table as hao hyung, the same chair as hao hyung...even he talks the same as him..." he thought for a moment, then he ruffled his hair aggressively.

"snap out of it hanbin! you're currently overthinking and that's why everything is suddenly related to hao hyung!" he slapped his cheek hard enough till it was in a pinkish tone.

"ow...fuck. I'm so weird... I'm so stupid. I can't let this go on this way..." he mumbled, getting up from his bed, grabbing his jacket, and running fast towards the parking lot to get his car.

"hao hyung."

***

"and that was the last item we got today! hooray! thank you for tuning in to today's stream, it was really nice to just chill and talk to you guys!" zhang hao said in his live stream, waving his hands towards the camera, showing that he was about to end his stream soon.